Groups representing Google, Twitter, Facebook, Amazon sue Florida

Careful now. Rocky takes things personally. Or sarcastically. Perhaps even sardonically.

Lol he can take it anyway he wants , what he can’t take is somebody pointing out why lawyers have a bad rep . That’s what got both our posts removed . 😂

Reactions: hog88
You lie or have a terrible memory. We both have had posts removed for personal attacks .😉
I have only received 2 notifications saying that posts were removed and none of them involved you. That’s not a lie or a faulty recollection. Maybe some of our posts were removed but I guarantee I can go back and find personal attacks going both ways that are still up.

I have only received 2 notifications saying that posts were removed and none of them involved you. That’s not a lie or a faulty recollection. Maybe some of our posts were removed but I guarantee I can go back and find personal attacks going both ways that are still up.

You called me a name , I called you a name , both were removed . I don’t have a problem taking or dishing out , I’m not that sensitive . Lol

You don't always get a notification on a post being removed. Trust me.

Those were all sarcastic.

Ok. Let me rephrase:

Are you suggesting it’s not common knowledge that I am an abrasive ass hole and that this is some tremendous revelation?
I don't think about you enough to form an opinion.

That would be more convincing if you weren’t 15 posts deep in a conversation about me.
It doesn't bother me if you aren't convinced.

Do we only converse with posters with whom we have created an opinion?

VN Store

Back