Guess What I Found

If 99gator found a Tennessee shirt he would try to burn it, but because of the pureness of Tennessee, the shirt would simply reject the flames and light him on fire.

I tried that once.

Rod wilks came out of nowhere and beat the **** out of me

He spared my life on the condition that i go to volnation as part of a re-education program.

Reactions: 12 people
I tried that once.

Rod wilks came out of nowhere and beat the **** out of me

He spared my life on the condition that i go to volnation as part of a re-education program.

Good one, reptile. You almost tricked me into hitting the like button. But then Rod Wilks came out of nowhere and reminded me that we don't "like" anything associated with Florida!

:)

Reactions: 6 people
Tie to the underside of your car and drag it until nothing is left of it.

i would move again n sell it to another gator n charge a premium due to the fact that spurrer once stay over n left the shirt behind....lol

If 99gator found a Tennessee shirt he would try to burn it, but because of the pureness of Tennessee, the shirt would simply reject the flames and light him on fire.

Or, following an entire off season filled with expectations of the UT shirt being bulletproof, fireproof, and otherwise immortal...the shirt crumpled into a little ball and spontaneously combusted as 99 reached for a match.

I can't wait to destroy this :rock:

Send it to the Florida department of correction so there next recruit will have something to wear when he gets out.

Reactions: 2 people
These are all immediate solutions. If you wish to defile it for a prolonged period of time, there is an alternative. We used to possess a Florida welcome mat, which we used for the express purposes of wiping our dirty or muddy shoes/boots. On rare occasions, more aromatic substances may have found their way on to the welcome mat if someone had erroneously stepped into dog "fertilizer" while mowing the yard. In any event, if you already have a welcome mat, you could tack the shirt down over the top of it and use it as a covering until it had become too filthy or rank for your taste.

Reactions: 1 person
i have a DD signed hat...lol...what should i do with it...im sure i caint sell it...haha

VN Store

Back