Halloween Thread

Spirit Halloween opened 3 weeks ago. Kroger and Dollar General have had Halloween candy for 3 weeks. Lowes got all their Halloween stuff in a week ago. At Home stores have their stuff out. So that's good enough for me. It's time to start building a few new props.

We have a wheelchair we don't use so I'm going to put it to use this Halloween. A zombie with 1 leg cut off right above the knee. Here is the rough version. Still have to dirty up and rough up the clothes. Fatten up the legs. Touch up the paint on the mask and add a few wispy strands of white hair. And add LOTS of blood.

wheelchair zombie 2.jpgb.jpg

wheelchair zombie 1.jpga.jpg

giphy.gif

I touched up the zombie mask from a few posts back. I added some dura wet to the blood to keep it fresh and wet looking. The skin tone was too evenly gray. I added some olive. I added some long, thin white hair but left him bald on top. Looks kinda like the crypt keeper. I think it's definitely creepier.

zombie with hair.jpg

I touched up the zombie mask from a few posts back. I added some dura wet to the blood to keep it fresh and wet looking. The skin tone was too evenly gray. I added some olive. I added some long, thin white hair but left him bald on top. Looks kinda like the crypt keeper. I think it's definitely creepier.

View attachment 577526
It will be here before you know it.

View attachment 577526
You should get paid to do this for people honestly

VN Store

Back