Halloween Thread

I had this German soldier zombie mask and thought it would make a good prop. It was easier to find an inexpensive desert camo uniform than something that looked like a WWII German uniform and the lighter color will show up better at night in the yard. When I add the blood later that will show up much better on the lighter uniform also. I found a cheap life size toy rifle on Amazon. It was painted camo and blended in with the shirt so much you couldn't see it from the road so I painted it black but left the orange muzzle. It flashes when you pull the trigger. That will look good on Halloween night I think.

heer zombie 3.jpg

heer zombie 2.jpg

I had this German soldier zombie mask and thought it would make a good prop. It was easier to find an inexpensive desert camo uniform than something that looked like a WWII German uniform and the lighter color will show up better at night in the yard. When I add the blood later that will show up much better on the lighter uniform also. I found a cheap life size toy rifle on Amazon. It was painted camo and blended in with the shirt so much you couldn't see it from the road so I painted it black but left the orange muzzle. It flashes when you pull the trigger. That will look good on Halloween night I think.

View attachment 580178

View attachment 580179
might be the target of vandals though

View attachment 580178

View attachment 580179
Happy Halloween

Reactions: larjoranj
People that will steal anything that’s not nailed down.
Oh I get that. I thought maybe he meant because of something specific with that prop. I always worry about people up to no good but luckily I've had no problem with Halloween stuff. I'm adding some new props this year but I had 6 in the yard the last few years and nobody bothered them. I move them inside every night.

VN Store

Back