Halloween Thread

This is probably the last big prop I'll make this year. This mask is super detailed. Makes a great head for a prop.

This is how I attach the shoes/boots to the legs. Drill a hole through the heel. Hammer a pvc pipe flush with the sole of the shoe. Fill the shoe with expanding foam. That stuff will glue anything in place. Now there's a hole through the shoe, into the pvc pipe that will slide over a piece of conduit hammered in the ground.

halloween uzzath legs.jpg
halloween uzzath.jpg
halloween uzzath 2.jpg

Some of my props I disassemble after Halloween and store them in 27 gallon bins. I just reassembled this one today. There is a funny story about this one, at least it's funny to me. Not so much to my wife.

The road that leads to my subdivision runs behind my back yard. People driving down that road can get a quick glimpse into my front yard from about 75 yards away. The year I first built this prop my granddaughter was about 10 years old. She and my daughter were coming to visit and saw the backside of this prop from the road. My wife is in her late 60's and her hair is pretty much all silver/white now. It's similar to this prop. Luckily the rest of my wife does not look like this prop. But when my granddaughter came in the house she couldn't wait to tell us she thought that prop was "mamaw". We still remind her of that each Halloween.

Here is the prop from the back and front

halloween hag rear.jpghalloween hag front.jpg

Some of my props I disassemble after Halloween and store them in 27 gallon bins. I just reassembled this one today. There is a funny story about this one, at least it's funny to me. Not so much to my wife.

The road that leads to my subdivision runs behind my back yard. People driving down that road can get a quick glimpse into my front yard from about 75 yards away. The year I first built this prop my granddaughter was about 10 years old. She and my daughter were coming to visit and saw the backside of this prop from the road. My wife is in her late 60's and her hair is pretty much all silver/white now. It's similar to this prop. Luckily the rest of my wife does not look like this prop. But when my granddaughter came in the house she couldn't wait to tell us she thought that prop was "mamaw". We still remind her of that each Halloween.

View attachment 585253View attachment 585254
Those are great, they all are. Only question, are you paying Souce and TFG for using their likeness?👀

View attachment 585253View attachment 585254
Looks like Exie from the back

387188900_724488203054931_8070722133602147273_n.jpg

VN Store

Back