Halloween Thread

I had 1 plain skeleton left and wanted to make it a little more interesting. I found this evil pumpkin mask and thought it would make a cool head for a skeleton. I sprayed the arms and legs with great stuff foam then wrapped plastic vines and leaves around it. As the foam expands and hardens it locks the vines in place and gives some bulk to the arms and legs. I have half a leg to finish and some touch up. I'm either going to paint the rib cage a darker green to match the collar of the mask or buy another bundle of fake vines and wrap them around the collar.
pumpkin skeleton.jpg

I finished the prop. I know pumpkin leaves never turn orange but I wanted to break up all the green so I added a few fall color leaves. I glued a small pumpkin in his hand. The kids seemed to like it Halloween night.

pumpkin skeleton 2.jpg

Last edited:
395629726_717525000401765_451101566983333210_n.jpg

I don't remember if I saw Halloween Ends or not so I'm going to start it. If I haven't I'll finish it and go to bed. If I have Im either gonna watch the original or Pumpkinhead.

I don't remember if I saw Halloween Ends or not so I'm going to start it. If I haven't I'll finish it and go to bed. If I have Im either gonna watch the original or Pumpkinhead.
Have you seen trick or treat? Probably my favorite Halloween movie.

VN Store

Back