Happy open carry day Tennessee

I just can’t decide what to go with…..
View attachment 377463

giphy.gif

Odd law here in Alabama. I can conceal and carry a handgun that will stop a grizzly bear but cannot conceal carry a Bowie knife. I guess they don't want me hacking a grizzly to death when I come across one.

Reactions: lukeneyland
Odd law here in Alabama. I can conceal and carry a handgun that will stop a grizzly bear but cannot conceal carry a Bowie knife. I guess they don't want me hacking a grizzly to death when I come across one.
Who needs a Bowie knife when you have a small cannon for a handgun?

Constructional Carry begins today in the free state of Tennessee.

I listened to a gun rights activist describe the new open carry law as a sham that was the exact opposite of what people think it actually is. Apparently, the law offers little protection if an officer believes you are in violation of the law

I listened to a gun rights activist describe the new open carry law as a sham that was the exact opposite of what people think it actually is. Apparently, the law offers little protection if an officer believes you are in violation of the law

How can you be in violation?

Unless you are in a federal building or place that strictly prohibits guns the law is pretty clear you can carry.

VN Store

Back