Happy to eat crow

fade route

Just being honest
I thought this game would be closer and without all the first half turnovers by WKU, it might be. But those are part of the game so I can't use that excuse. I still think Worley is awful and does not have an SEC arm or accuracy. I can see why he wasn't highly recruited. And we're still getting throttled by Oregon. But really happy with the win.

Reactions: 10 people
I thought this game would be closer and without all the first half turnovers by WKU, it might be. But those are part of the game so I can't use that excuse. I still think Worley is awful and does not have an SEC arm or accuracy. I can see why he wasn't highly recruited. And we're still getting throttled by Oregon.

Sounds bout right..

No worries...playing devil's advocate is the easiest path through life. Asking forgiveness is always easiest.

Reactions: 1 person
"I'm fade. While the rest of you must talk about the game in one of the mass threads, I believe that my opinion warrants a new thread. Also, I'm not completely wrong because there were more turnovers than anyone could have predicted. "

Reactions: 36 people
"I'm fade. While the rest of you must talk about the game in one of the mass threads, I believe that my opinion warrants a new thread. Also, I'm not completely wrong because there were more turnovers than anyone could have predicted. "

"I'm BlueHalo. I found Fade's thread intriguing enough to click on it and reply, therefore I should shut my piehole".

Reactions: 8 people
We may very well take a whipping from Oregon but I have been a Vols fan for over 40 years and I will always think we can win each and every time. It was great seeing the boys take advantage of the turnovers that WKU provided them, so it is on to Oregon and I will be at Eugene, OR! GBO!

Reactions: 5 people
Some of you guys on here have a bigger meltdown after one bad quarter than a 17 yr. old girl that got stood up for the prom.

Reactions: 4 people
Still very vanilla it opens up next week! CBJ hasn't had to show Oregon nothing and he hasn't. Expect a close game next week! Call me crazy but that's ok

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I thought this game would be closer and without all the first half turnovers by WKU, it might be. But those are part of the game so I can't use that excuse. I still think Worley is awful and does not have an SEC arm or accuracy. I can see why he wasn't highly recruited. And we're still getting throttled by Oregon. But really happy with the win.

You think?

Turnovers were good, but knee the ball when you intercept it in the end zone, unless u have a straight shot to the other end. Running it out never made for better field position.

Proud this D played with confidence. AJ got burnt a few times, and Oregon will attack the middle with with short dumps all day.

Worley looked Better in the second half with the second team WRS in. Maybe it's not all his fault,but he lacks arm strength for sure and needs to not panic when pressure comes. Ala his int.

Backs all looked good and strong. Penalties were low again, that's a plus, and the line did its job. No sacks im pretty sure.

All in all, not what I was expecting, I thought it would be closer. Good job Defense. Way to earn a lot of respect back off a realky dynamic offense and one of the best backs out there,

VN Store

Back