Happy Treason Day!

To anyone with even the smallest bit of sense. Go back far enough and all land is "stolen." How are black people in America not free?

She also does she doesn't understand the point and our founding. It wasn't about being perfect from day 1
So on July 4, 1776 who was free in the United States? All races or only whites? Actually all races or only white men with property?

The freedom referred to by the founding fathers is an extremely limited definition by any standard. When you consider that nearly all owned slaves (some of which were raped), in spite of their broad words they themselves never did anything to free anyone that they themselves couldn't benefit from. They were all white supremacists who happened to write a document that can be interpreted in 1000 different ways.

How are black people not free? I imagine having to endure state sponsored terrorism at the hands of the police is an example of that.

So on July 4, 1776 who was free in the United States? All races or only whites? Actually all races or only white men with property?

The freedom referred to by the founding fathers is an extremely limited definition by any standard. When you consider that nearly all owned slaves (some of which were raped), in spite of their broad words they themselves never did anything to free anyone that they themselves couldn't benefit from. They were all white supremacists who happened to write a document that can be interpreted in 1000 different ways.

How are black people not free? I imagine having to endure state sponsored terrorism at the hands of the police is an example of that.
How are black people not free today?

Do you think cops only harass and arrest black people? Just how big of a dope are you?

So on July 4, 1776 who was free in the United States? All races or only whites?

Well if you want to be technical only British soldiers and their appointed officials were free. Everyone else, where you be black or white were British subjects i.e. "slaves".

Reactions: AM64

Lol aren’t you the one who said she “backs the blue” in another post and now they are state sponsored terrorists? Hahah pick a lane when you troll fake evil lawyer. Or better yet just stick to that username

VN Store

Back