Hardest Hit

knoxvols1

Was watching tape of greatest plays and was wondering whats everyones most memorable or favorable hit? The tape showed a pass from late 80's and the TN DB hit him so hard his mouth piece flew out. Think it was against Vandy.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Hardest shots I've ever seen live were Al Wilson on Quincy Carter in 98. My seats were awful - 1st row in the back of the endzone. But the sounds of a few of those hits were brutal.

Reactions: 1 person
Hardest shots I've ever seen live were Al Wilson on Quincy Carter in 98. My seats were awful - 1st row in the back of the endzone. But the sounds of a few of those hits were brutal.

Big Al had one where he basically pulled out a spine buster (wrestling move that the Rock used to use a lot) on Donovan McNabb back in 1998.

brent brewer had the hardest hit this year in the nc st game.eric berry's hit against knowshon moreno was a good one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I remember a hit on Erik Ainge by LSU (I think) in which the defender delivered a devastating blow directly to Ainge's spine. It was brutal

I wish I could find a hit by Bob Whitfield of Stanford that he put on some dude during an interception return. Obliterated him on the sideline.

What about the clowney hit on Michigan running back today. His helmet flew ten feet then he recovered the ball.. Dude is a monster

Reactions: 9 people
1. Dick Butkus obliterating Howard Twilley in the Hula Bowl when I was 18 and in the Navy.

2. Clowney today. And the way he grabbed the ball in one hand after that hit. What a game changer.

VN Store

Back