Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Americans cool to the idea

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • No impact

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters

85SugarVol

I prefer the tumult of Liberty
The two primary Covid threads are focused on the here and now. Understandably.

But the masks and the mandates and lockdowns, all of that will pass and we’ll be left with the fallout.

I submit that two of the major debates will be heavily influenced going forward. Not by Covid specifically, but by the response to it.

I’m curious of others views on how Covid responses will color those conversations going forward.

So -

Healthcare for All / Universal Healthcare
&
Increased Gun Control in America

Has the Covid “Response” (and everything that entails) caused Americans to:

Warm to those proposals?
Cool to those proposals?
No discernible impact?

I have seen many of our liberal fans advocate for the unvaccinated to be refused medical care. It's a good sign they no longer view health care as a right. So that's good.
I agree that will influence conversations going forward.

From my cold dead hands…..
You probably felt that way prior to Covid responses.

How do you think Independents in the middle feel?

Do you think this moved those in the middle closet to gun control or further away?

You probably felt that way prior to Covid responses.

How do you think Independents in the middle feel?

Do you think this moved those in the middle closet to gun control or further away?
Haven’t much thought about it. One good thing about all this Covid BS, it has exposed more weak minded idiots.

I think the answer to the more control question can be answered by looking at what’s going on in Canada. If this country is pushed any more like what’s going on up there that will happen here.

But the masks and the mandates and lockdowns, all of that will pass and we’ll be left with the fallout.

I submit that two of the major debates will be heavily influenced going forward. Not by Covid specifically, but by the response to it.

I’m curious of others views on how Covid responses will color those conversations going forward.

So -

&

Warm to those proposals?
Cool to those proposals?
No discernible impact?
I don't want to wait 8 months for an MRI on a possible torn ligament like in Canada.

The gun debate will forever be around, but won't advance.

I don't want to wait 8 months for an MRI on a possible torn ligament like in Canada.

The gun debate will forever be around, but won't advance.
How about the middle 50% now?

More likely or less likely to embrace a National Healthcare system?

I have seen many of our liberal fans advocate for the unvaccinated to be refused medical care. It's a good sign they no longer view health care as a right. So that's good.
I agree that will influence conversations going forward.

No, that's not correct. The issue with the sudden onset of covid was the need to ration care. The health care access issue is financial, not availability.

So -

&

Warm to those proposals?
Cool to those proposals?
No discernible impact?
I think the response to covid and the government overreach, and the way the government is continuing to hang onto the last slivers of power derived from covid, has made many folks further distrust government. Hopefully it's a wakeup call. But we have a mash potatoes for brains President so i really have little hope that people are smart enough to really realize what just happened.

No, that's not correct. The issue with the sudden onset of covid was the need to ration care. The health care access issue is financial, not availability.
And do you think the Covid response has pushed more Americans towards or away front the idea of Universal Healthcare?

I think the response to covid and the government overreach, and the way the government is continuing to hang onto the last slivers of power derived from covid, has made many folks further distrust government. Hopefully it's a wakeup call. But we have a mash potatoes for brains President so i really have little hope that people are smart enough to really realize what just happened.
Power is a major driver imo.

US Governors & Mayors drunk on “emergency” powers

Quickest way to bring healthcare costs down:

1. Ban employer provided health insurance and group heath insurance.
2. Make all medical expenses and health insurance premiums 100% tax deductible.
3. Make all contributions to HSAs pre tax.
4. Ban advertising for drugs.

Reactions: GroverCleveland

VN Store

Back