Heard OUT per sources

It’s a gigantic loss. Dayne struggled in the bowl game against Iowa at offensive tackle and the OU DL is a lot better than Iowa’s was. I fail to see how this isn’t a big loss that’s our most important position on the OL
Just line up a TE beside Davis to help block and after a few plays sneak him out for an easy completion and a big play.

You’re wrong.
I don’t do narratives.
I’m too old for that 🐎 ****
I simply give my opinions on a message board which is designed for people to…wait for it…
give their opinions.
My opinion all week has been that Heard wouldn’t play.
I don’t want a cookie 🍪
I wish I’d been wrong and I hope Davis and the rest of our oline has an outstanding game, just as all Vol fans here do.
Tired of this farking subject.
Hate me or call me whatever.
Whatever gets your rocks off.
I’m out until GAMETIME.
GBO!
Jesus, do better. No one is going to read that garbage.

It’s a gigantic loss. Dayne struggled in the bowl game against Iowa at offensive tackle and the OU DL is a lot better than Iowa’s was. I fail to see how this isn’t a big loss that’s our most important position on the OL
“A lot “ better??

No. They weren’t. Iowas defense had 2 All conference players at end. 1 All-American LB and DB: another All- Conference DT.

Yep. THE SKY IS FALLING! Oh, what can we do? We still win by 13 or more.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
You’re wrong.
I don’t do narratives.
I’m too old for that 🐎 ****
I simply give my opinions on a message board which is designed for people to…wait for it…
give their opinions.
My opinion all week has been that Heard wouldn’t play.
I don’t want a cookie 🍪
I wish I’d been wrong and I hope Davis and the rest of our oline has an outstanding game, just as all Vol fans here do.
Tired of this farking subject.
Hate me or call me whatever.
Whatever gets your rocks off.
I’m out until GAMETIME.
GBO!
1726882934042.gif

I predicted this since Sunday and the coaches statement that he “could have played” vs NCSU.
I knew that was a lie but was called a chicken little here for pointing it out.
I bet he has the dreaded high ankle sprain that takes more time to recover from especially for big guys than a regular sprain.

I hate saying I told y’all so.
Because this hurts us.
Davis is ok.
Karic has been just ok
Umarov is out
Mays, Campbell, and Scraggins have all played hurt in recent past.
I don’t understand those who say we have quality depth in our oline.
I’d even take Mincey back right now.
But it is what it is.
Just please don’t get Nico hurt
Are you done.... ? Gotta strap up and move on

Reactions: chuckiepoo

VN Store

Back