Helene Response

FEMA whistleblowers on the ground have been pretty negative. We never seem to get these disasters right.

If I were FEMA despot I’d want to be graded on 4 items:
1. Delivery of fresh water
2. Triage of injured and recovery of dead
3. Delivery of Rx drugs
4. Effective comms

We should all be in agreement Mayorkis is not a manager and has been terrible. I wish someone would raise a FOIA on FEMA readiness. Do they rehearse? Do they prepare for variety of scenarios regularly. I’d like to see one desktop recovery plan or one after action report.

This needs to be FEMA’s template and they need to run an exercise and after action quarterly…

Disaster response isn't the same as flying an airplane. You're going to have different scenarios every time. There is no way to prepare for something that has never happened.

just stop. this isn't about politics. as much as trump wants it to be.
I haven’t said the first thing about politics. OK, I did say Mayorkis was not a good manager and should be fired. But c’mon, whose going to argue

DR is a system/process. Those in charge need to practice, measure, continually improve. FEMA needs a little Dr. Deming love. Been this way since Katrina and before.

The most political thing I’d say is an analysis needs to be done with consideration to move FEMA functions to local/states.

I hate 2024. 1 tweet from 1 random on Twitter is too much smoke.
You have no clue what you are talking about. This is one tweet from someone who people actually listen too. There are way more from people in small communities. You can hit the play button to actually listen to the person has to say

You have no clue what you are talking about. This is one tweet from someone who people actually listen too. There are way more from people in small communities. You can hit the play button to actually listen to the person has to say

You're right. They should sleep in mats, on the ground. Swear some people would bitch about anything.

Its a tough situation all way around. Hearts in right place, but complaining about it is spilled milk. Lets just concentrate on loving these people, and let Govt do its job.

VN Store

Back