Helene Response

Biden blasted for running out of money to deal with Hurricane Helene

Biden blasted for running out of money to deal with Hurricane Helene

This is being reported by London Daily Mail just now. 🤬
From the replies to this article:

From the DHS website. An example of where the money's going from April, 2024: "Today, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), through the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), announced $300 million in grants through the Shelter and Services Program (SSP), which was authorized by Congress to support communities that are providing services to migrants."

Millions add up.

It’s kind of weird behavior. I believe most toilet paper and bottled water is produced domestically. It doesn’t even go through the ports.
Stopped at multiple places and finally got enough supplies to fill the truck. Dropped off in Erwin at a church.

Attachments

• IMG_5641.png
    IMG_5641.png
    141 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5656.jpeg
    IMG_5656.jpeg
    118.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_5664.jpeg
    IMG_5664.jpeg
    157.9 KB · Views: 14
Don’t take this question the wrong way.. I mean it respectfully.

Is it possible they are pushing people out due to some of the strange families that live deep in Appalachia?

Is it possible they are pushing people out due to some of the strange families that live deep in Appalachia?
Holy Crap. Don't take this wrong as I mean it respectfully but you are absolutely a DOUCH BAG. A natural disaster has occurred and people have lost everything they OWN and LOVED ONES. Your spewing this garbage. Wow.

Weather happens. The Rothchilds did not call down Helene to destroy Appalachia and move people out.

However

Watch the elites move in and take advantage of this situation. Won’t surprise me to see Asheville become the Vail of the East.

Weather happens. The Rothchilds did not call down Helene to destroy Appalachia and move people out.

However

Watch the elites move in and take advantage of this situation. Won’t surprise me to see Asheville become the Vail of the East.
And a whole lot of land is likely to become available for development, mining rights (quartz and lithium spring to mind), etc.

The storm and the weather wasn’t targeted at anyone due to being whatever the hell that guy was inferring. However, a whole lot of very rich and powerful people know not to let a good tragedy go to waste and will capitalize on it in every way they can.

However

And a whole lot of land is likely to become available for development, mining rights (quartz and lithium spring to mind), etc.

The storm and the weather wasn’t targeted at anyone due to being whatever the hell that guy was inferring. However, a whole lot of very rich and powerful people know not to let a good tragedy go to waste and will capitalize on it in every way they can.
I'm sure money will be made. The area definitely needs prayers and help.
1000001199.jpg

Last edited:

Dude are you F****** serious? I know people personally who have lost EVERYTHING. My community among others is grieving. Entire towns just washed away, Gtfo with that nonsense.

The best news of the day is the end of the port strike. It was causing fear and resulting in people stocking up on supplies that are badly needed for the victims of the horrific storm. It made it awfully difficult the past 2 days to load a truck of supplies for those victims. Thankful that it’s over and the country can focus on getting the help to those who lost everything.

Weather happens. The Rothchilds did not call down Helene to destroy Appalachia and move people out. However...
I have seen that happen but have not yet been able to ID these elites. You?

More likely it is because of all the Lithium and Quartz that is underground in the area. Huge companies have been trying to buy property there but people will not sell. Something to consider.

Our local fire department has been coordinating supplies donations here. People are bringing stuff to the outlying stations and then it's being carried to a central location to go on trailers. Talking to one of the firefighters I dispatch for, just today he's hauled about 6 loads on a 20ft+ flat bed trailer from the stations to the loading area. They've got a crew and several trailers supposed to head out first thing in the morning and are already preparing a 2nd crew for this weekend. All of this is donations from the public, local businesses, and our responders. I also know our local scout units are planning setting up to collect donations at several local businesses this Saturday that will be sent with the stuff from the fd.

The best news of the day is the end of the port strike. It was causing fear and resulting in people stocking up on supplies that are badly needed for the victims of the horrific storm. It made it awfully difficult the past 2 days to load a truck of supplies for those victims. Thankful that it’s over and the country can focus on getting the help to those who lost everything.
Absolutely.

Got some items while in WV today. Every bit helps, dont want to take away from local stocks. Lots of NC plates in Johnson City.

VN Store

Back