Helene Response

There was a post on a FB page that is limited to the people that work in our capacity at our company. One of the guys that I know posted that his brother is a linemen for Duke Energy in the Carolinas. They are out there cutting through trees and downed power lines trying to get to a point to restore power. The linemen were told to expect to be gone from home till at least Nov 1st. His brother said they are finding roughly a corpse every hour as they work through some of the most devastated areas. The death toll looks like it will go far higher.

Reactions: SCRocket
Weather happens. The Rothchilds did not call down Helene to destroy Appalachia and move people out.

However

Watch the elites move in and take advantage of this situation. Won’t surprise me to see Asheville become the Vail of the East.
It was already headed in that direction. But, people are free to live where they want.
With the heat the last few years and horrible traffic in Nashville I'm ready to leave.

This might be the most ignorant comment I’ve ever read on this forum?
Actually, I’ve read worst. I worded my post wrong. Many people go missing along the Appalachian trail. I would consider it a possibility that they would want to keep help out because of some of the cannibalism that happens.

Holy Crap. Don't take this wrong as I mean it respectfully but you are absolutely a DOUCH BAG. A natural disaster has occurred and people have lost everything they OWN and LOVED ONES. You’re spewing this garbage. Wow.

See, I could be a total douche canoe and blast your English but I’m not. You do know that cannibals live deep in the app valley. I could see why they want to keep amateur rescuers out.

Yeah, definitely not nonsense. Look at how many hikers go missing along the Appalachia

Not sure what your deal is. But right now, I'm praying for these people. You choose your path, but please refrain from spewing your nonsense and garble. Or just find a new place to troll, this isnt the time to play sociopath.

No one wants to hear it man.

Actually, I’ve read worst. I worded my post wrong. Many people go missing along the Appalachian trail. I would consider it a possibility that they would want to keep help out because of some of the cannibalism that happens.
Not true. A very small percentage go missing and most are found. Some go missing on purpose. Your elitist attitude and undermining the heart of Appalachia is disgusting.

Let the adults speak, Rocktopper. View attachment 683694

It was a genuine question. I’m not trolling. The adults speak? The same adults that didn’t help Maui? I could go on but I’m not. I feel terrible for everyone affected by Helene. It’s horrible and I’m proud to be an American and see our country come together to help.

Very much true but I’m glad to know I’m a elitist now🤣
You are incorrect. Cite your source…. You are likely just a troll, 10 years old, or just in need of lots of attention. I will give your ignorance no more attention.

Last edited:
WTF 🤬🤬🤬 many individuals lost everything and so many lives were lost due to this flooding and now you're talking this crap.

Yeah everyone who is actually there is saying this isn't true.
FEMA whistleblowers on the ground have been pretty negative. We never seem to get these disasters right.

If I were FEMA despot I’d want to be graded on 4 items:
1. Delivery of fresh water
2. Triage of injured and recovery of dead
3. Delivery of Rx drugs
4. Effective comms

We should all be in agreement Mayorkis is not a manager and has been terrible. I wish someone would raise a FOIA on FEMA readiness. Do they rehearse? Do they prepare for variety of scenarios regularly. I’d like to see one desktop recovery plan or one after action report.

This needs to be FEMA’s template and they need to run an exercise and after action quarterly…

VN Store

Back