Helmet color for new "smokey" uniform

Would you keep the white helmet?

• Total voters
You can't have a matching uniform including kicks and not change the helmet, its just not something you do. Rather not have the smokey at all if we don't change the helmet, real fan, just saying.
152579353.0.jpg
West Virginia changed the helmet for the greys they wore last season. It could be about the helmet mfr. picking up the tab

I like the Grey Helmet as well. But I think that a Orange Helmet with a White Power T on it would look awesome as well. That IMO would compliment the Orange numbers and stripes.

Reactions: 1 person
White. You don't change the best helmet in college football. Besides white looks nice with it.

i'll just be polite and say you have all ready changed the best uniform in college football,so why not,I'll even leave out any references to the Ducks too :hi:

I would like the white helmet with the white uni, the orange helmet with the orage uni, and the charcoal helmet with the Smokey uni.

Attachments

• Helments.jpg
    Helments.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 6
I just heard on TSR rumors are coming out of a helmet change black or gray what they saying. What are you all hearing? They talking pretty heavy about it and taking callers. Hooker is about to have a fit over the rumor! He wants them to leave the helmet alone.

Did some work on a 3D model, and here are a few renderings I think would work well with the Smokey Greys...

Attachments

• Carbon-Fiber-Helmet_03.jpg
    Carbon-Fiber-Helmet_03.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Carbon-Fiber-Helmet_04.jpg
    Carbon-Fiber-Helmet_04.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Carbon-Fiber-Helmet_05.jpg
    Carbon-Fiber-Helmet_05.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
I don't think the white looks good with the Smokey Uni, looks like it's supposed to be part of another Uni, sticks out like a sore thumb.

There are a lot of lucky wives / girlfriends out there. Look at all of you mixing and matching. It's straight up project runway in the football forum.

Reactions: 2 people
There are a lot of lucky wives / girlfriends out there. Look at all of you mixing and matching. It's straight up project runway in the football forum.
In case you haven't noticed, Cletus T Judd...there are entire industries that are centered around making things more visually appealing. Million dollar ads for gum, of all things. For Cell Phones....for automobiles. Practically everything you buy is based on whether the design looks good. Even guns. Who buys an ugly looking gun. No, you lean toward the most bad-arse model within your budget.

Those old stripes that have been tradition...was the 1940's equivalent of the very same thing....dumba$$.

What the hell do you need a stripe on the helmet for, or even team colors or nicknames. Just pick a solid color and just go by the Univ. of Tennessee....no Volunteers. Nothing. Just plain damn vanilla to suit all you a$$-hurt traditionalists.

In case you haven't noticed, Cletus T Judd...there are entire industries that are centered around making things more visually appealing. Million dollar ads for gum, of all things. For Cell Phones....for automobiles. Practically everything you buy is based on whether the design looks good. Even guns. Who buys an ugly looking gun. No, you lean toward the most bad-arse model within your budget.

Those old stripes that have been tradition...was the 1940's equivalent of the very same thing....dumba$$.

What the hell do you need a stripe on the helmet for, or even team colors or nicknames. Just pick a solid color and just go by the Univ. of Tennessee....no Volunteers. Nothing. Just plain damn vanilla to suit all you a$$-hurt traditionalists.
Having a rough day? Insecure with your manhood? How do you lump me in with the "a$$-hurt traditionalists?" I love the new smokey uniforms. Thought it needed to be done a long time ago.

Having a rough day? Insecure with your manhood? How do you lump me in with the "a$$-hurt traditionalists?" I love the new smokey uniforms. Thought it needed to be done a long time ago.
Just because you're suffering from gender confusion, it doesn't mean the rest of us are.

I just heard on TSR rumors are coming out of a helmet change black or gray what they saying. What are you all hearing? They talking pretty heavy about it and taking callers. Hooker is about to have a fit over the rumor! He wants them to leave the helmet alone.

As of today, there are no plans to wear a different helmet and none have been ordered.

I suppose that could change, but adidas was told throughout the design process of the uniform that the helmet was not to be touched, so I doubt it.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back