Helmet color for new "smokey" uniform

Would you keep the white helmet?

• Total voters
If you don't like the new uniform, then go away.

Otherwise, would you keep the white helmet as advertised? Or, something different? I agree with many others who have commented that it should be some shade of smokey.

Why do you have to go away if you don't like the gray uniforms? Because they do look awful.

Reactions: 1 person

This with some minor changes.

ak0e.jpg

Am I the only one who thinks if we had the top right, we would be running around with giant disco balls on our heads?

Top right or bottom right would be my pick b/c you have to keep the orange power T regardless.

From what I've read thus far in the thread, the top and bottom right seems to be the favorites.:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I really like the gray uni's, and I have always loved the traditional white helmet, but if we were to do anything, I wouldn't mind seeing our traditional helmet, reversed in color.....matte orange helmet with white power T. Definitely don't like the 4 helmet options posted in this thread in my opinion. GO VOLS!! 15 days till kickoff!!!

I'm ok with the White helmet, but the orange doesn't match the rest of the orange in the uniform in the video that was released. I"m sure they will fix that though. The helmet needs a facelift though.

I'm not really a fan of going too crazy like but the pics below are ones I would like. I even like the orange helmet for the grey jerseys.

i like all 3 of these

A new inspiring coach, recruiting at top, 4 Qb choices, injuries, etc.......and no, lets discuss the fashions of our team. Do we like the orange socks together with the white panties. Hello! we havent been to a bowl game in a while. Guess im gettn older.whatever.....yeah huns, the white shorts match

Reactions: 2 people
I'm ok with the White helmet, but the orange doesn't match the rest of the orange in the uniform in the video that was released. I"m sure they will fix that though. The helmet needs a facelift though.

I'm not really a fan of going too crazy like but the pics below are ones I would like. I even like the orange helmet for the grey jerseys.

I actually love this orange helmet! That's what we need.

I think either a smokey helmet with an orange T and stripe or an orange with white T and stripe.

What happened to the original helment with the orange facemask I thought that helment looked really tough

Attachments

• new-tennessee-vols-football-helmet.jpeg
    new-tennessee-vols-football-helmet.jpeg
    24.9 KB · Views: 2
Top right is my pick

If they could make that top left one look less like a Clemson helmet I'd be on board with it. But I really like the others. I'm on board with new helmets and new outfits, just so long as we don't get some kind of Maryland-esque disaster.

VN Store

Back