Hendon Hooker starting for the Lions tonight

OMG. I have a war question related to your historical accounts relating them to TN football.
Don’t you think his running ability would be a huge plus for QB2?

I mean if Goff goes down for an extended period of time the Lion’s season is toast. QB 2 would only be expected to fill in a couple of plays or a couple of games at the most. Having a completely different QB that the opponent hadn’t planned for would be ideal.

I mean if Goff goes down for an extended period of time the Lion’s season is toast. QB 2 would only be expected to fill in a couple of plays or a couple of games at the most. Having a completely different QB that the opponent hadn’t planned for would be ideal.
Yes. And keeping him healthy at that point would be paramount. Why believe the season would be toast? Plenty nfl qbs have stepped in and lead unexpected seasons.

I have a question for OMG about WW2

Orrr ... HH was sending a message to opposing DBs: "I'm not afraid of you and you'd do well to remember that. I ain't some went behind the ears 21-year-old you can intimidate."

In other news, does the running back room for the Motor City Kitties suck, or what?
Who did they lose? Pretty darn good last year

“Campbell said that he has discussed the idea of adding another quarterback to the roster with general manager Brad Holmes, and they’re still mulling it over.

“That could come down the wire today or tomorrow. There is a chance,” Campell said. “I think we’ll have a pretty good idea this afternoon as to (what) we need to do just to make sure we have a guy other than Nate (Sudfeld) for the game.” - POD

Hooker didn't have some jaw dropping performance but was an extremely efficient 12-15-150. That's good for a 108 rating. Throw in a rushing td and it was a pretty good outing.
Was that not for just 1 half? That would extrapolate to 24-30 and 300 yards…pretty nice preseason numbers, guessing with non starter OL.

VN Store

Back