Henry T Says

When you lose as badly as we did yesterday, there’s no need for a scapegoat. That loss isn’t on Guarantano. He was a big part, but it’s not on him. We just got whipped by a superior team. It didn’t matter who was behind center. A loss like this would have been deflating for me in the past, but this team has improved dramatically under Pruitt. I’m still confident that this will be a good season.

When you lose as badly as we did yesterday, there’s no need for a scapegoat. That loss isn’t on Guarantano. He was a big part, but it’s not on him. We just got whipped by a superior team. It didn’t matter who was behind center. A loss like this would have been deflating for me in the past, but this team has improved dramatically under Pruitt. I’m still confident that this will be a good season.

It all starts with the line of scrimmage in this league. Anyone that understands this conference knows that. We got DOMINATED there. That was the main reason. Yes JG had a couple bad turnovers that were on him, the INT was bad, the first fumble was bad. He was trying to force stuff on those plays. Other than that JG and Palmer were the only two players that even bothered to show up on offense Saturday if we are being honest.

The O-Line, Pruitt, and JG are to blame.

The defense played well enough to win but got gassed later on because the offense couldn’t stay on the field.

Even before the defense got gassed they let a mediocre offense make too many big plays. The middle of the defense is major concern. They played their guts out though, at least they showed up. Whereas only two offensive players bothered to show up (JG and Palmer)

Uh take 2 seconds and look at the board. Tons of people are and it's beyond ridiculous.

There were many reasons we lost that game, yes JG had bad plays but to think he's the main reason we lost is insanity
Insanity is sticking with him. In fact that’s the exact definition. I know JG isn’t the only reason and you’ll never hear me say that however I understand the feeling that it’s time to move on. JP promised these kids a “a chance to compete” and that’s true at every other position except qb and that equates to a lie.

Henry got burned for a TD. Our OL, Trey & Care got abused all day, since we are discussing individual performances. Alonte couldn't cover an bug with a blanket. Individually, we had plenty mental breakdowns, and we lost as a team just like Henry said. It's a team sport and plenty of blame to go around. But, we fans can't pile on JG like some are, its ridiculous and closed minded to do so. The OL sets the tone, not the QB.

Insanity is sticking with him. In fact that’s the exact definition. I know JG isn’t the only reason and you’ll never hear me say that however I understand the feeling that it’s time to move on. JP promised these kids a “a chance to compete” and that’s true at every other position except qb and that equates to a lie.

JP promised a chance to compete and it's true. JP benched JGs ass several times last year didn't he? And guess what? NO ONE TOOK THE JOB.

There are TONS of QBs who would have played better than he did yesterday.

Maybe "better" but not good enough to win or even come within a score better though. You take away those two turnovers to start the half and all it does it take away 6 points for UGA. So in essence we lose 38-21 instead best case scenario

Reactions: feathersax
What if we had a QB that didn't crumble under pressure and didn't fumble and throw interception? It's like ground hog day And what is frustrating is we all know we have 2 our 3 better QBs they just haven't been here as long.

JP promised a chance to compete and it's true. JP benched JGs ass several times last year didn't he? And guess what? NO ONE TOOK THE JOB.
He was forced dude! And just in case you didn’t pay attention...... he made it clear that JG wasn’t done. Tell us all when that was ever the case with any other back up?

Here’s a couple of things that bother me more about yesterday than anything else.
1) We have been a poor tackling team for a decade now . Yesterday I saw way too many guys hitting the chest not the hips. I’m sure it’s not taught that way but it sure is our mo right now.
2) We have had an immobile qb forever why do we insist on running zone plays. They don’t work as effectively if the qb is not a run threat to freeze the de and linebacker. Also we’re running a offense at + 1-2 defenders in the box. It dosent work. When we do pass it is predicated off long down and distance and takes too long to get open thus the fumbles and interception.

VN Store

Back