Henry T Says

Call me what you want but that Oline can't block 8 ppl because our QB can't complete a down field throw.

They sure as hell should be able to block people for at least a moment instead of letting people run right by them. That includes our RBs and TEs who let people just zip right by them. And oh yeah Einstein JG can throw down field when he has time considering that's where our two offensive TDs came from. But keep telling yourself whatever you have to so you can keep your immature hate agenda going.

Reactions: 1967vol
What he did. Because it's the truth. Even a guy like Henry T who played a very good game had a couple bad plays Saturday.
So if he said what was expected why come in here telling everyone how they should feel because a play gave a politically correct answer to the press

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
They sure as hell should be able to block people for at least a moment instead of letting people run right by them. That includes our RBs and TEs who let people just zip right by them. And oh yeah Einstein JG can throw down field when he has time considering that's where our two offensive TDs came from. But keep telling yourself whatever you have to so you can keep your immature hate agenda going.
Serious question, how long in your opinion should the QB have to get a pass off?

He was forced dude! And just in case you didn’t pay attention...... he made it clear that JG wasn’t done. Tell us all when that was ever the case with any other back up?

Why on earth would Jeremy Pruitt had a blind loyalty to JG a guy he didn't even recruit? What sense does that make? Go on I'll wait. Pruitt has shown he puts the best player on the field regardless of how experienced they are. Freshmen play all the time.

Reactions: Sarms58
Insanity is sticking with him. In fact that’s the exact definition. I know JG isn’t the only reason and you’ll never hear me say that however I understand the feeling that it’s time to move on. JP promised these kids a “a chance to compete” and that’s true at every other position except qb and that equates to a lie.
What if the fact is they've let them compete and JG is the best option, what then? Either this coaching staff is incompetent or JG is the best option which in turn means they can't develop a good qb or recruit the position. We have a lot riding on HB when he's ready, but what if he's not next year. The bottom could very well fall out.

Serious question, how long in your opinion should the QB have to get a pass off?

Depends on the play call. But at least more than 1.5 seconds. I don't want you even coming here with **** like he was holding the ball too long, at times he has down that in his career. But Saturday other than the first fumble, he was being pressured instantly.

Don't be an idiot!! To think I hate a young man because he doesn't have the talent to play at this level is stupid and you're only making yourself look stupid by calling me immature. I'm a grown ass man stating my opinion on a football board. If that is too much for you to handle then maybe the internet isnt for you

JP promised a chance to compete and it's true. JP benched JGs ass several times last year didn't he? And guess what? NO ONE TOOK THE JOB.

Shrout got pretty much no time to establish himself. Maurer did ok and the offense looked better but he made some mistakes of course as he was a freshman but injuries messed the rest of the time up for him regardless. You keep acting like the backups had a longer leash than JG, which was and is not the case.

With that oline performance dude, no QB in the world would of played any better. You're delusional if you think otherwise.

Yea, but our delusional fans think we could throw in a true freshman who wasn't able to attend spring practice, who missed a fourth of fall camp and has never faced a mediocre College D let alone one of the best Defenses in the country and suddenly He would be like A man playing boys - tossing the ball around to wide open receivers with the Georgia DL instantly transformed to small, slow HS players....yea, we have some really idiotic fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1967vol
Depends on the play call. But at least more than 1.5 seconds. I don't want you even coming here with **** like he was holding the ball too long, at times he has down that in his career. But Saturday other than the first fumble, he was being pressured instantly.
The fact that you're this defensive before the conversation tells me everything i need to know where he is as a QB.

The answer is 5 seconds btw

Last edited:

Do you have actual times of how long his protection held up?

Reactions: whodeycin85
Shrout got pretty much no time to establish himself. Maurer did ok and the offense looked better but he made some mistakes of course as he was a freshman but injuries messed the rest of the time up for him regardless. You keep acting like the backups had a longer leash than JG, which was and is not the case.

The backups didn't have a longer leash than JG. Why would they? They hadn't earned it. If you're coming in to TAKE a job, you have to be heads and shoulders better to take it. Just being equal or slightly below the guy you're going in for isn't going to cut it.

Call me what you want but that Oline can't block 8 ppl because our QB can't complete a down field throw.
Let me see if I understand, you fault JG because he forces a bad throw trying to make a play but the answer is to force more throws to covered receivers under pressure which likely ends up in more turnovers?

Talk to people who were at the game, their DB's were on our receivers like clothing. There weren't many good throws to be made. And when the offensive line couldn't open a hole for our running backs early they knew they could pin their ears back and rush us. We were one dimensional but that's because our o line couldn't handle a 4 man rush, much less linebackers blitzing. JG is a limited QB for sure, but there aren't many qb's on NFL rosters that couldn't handle that kind of pressure.

At the end of the day, whats piling on one kid going to accomplish? No he's not an All SEC QB but he's what we got. Let's stay behind him and this team. At least we are past teams that quit, give up and fold. Let's remember where we have come from. We have come a long ways, still have a long ways to go, but climbing a mountain takes time.

Uh take 2 seconds and look at the board. Tons of people are and it's beyond ridiculous.

There were many reasons we lost that game, yes JG had bad plays but to think he's the main reason we lost is insanity

4 turnovers. All caused by the QB. 2 of which put GA deep in our territory with the ball. Take those two scores away and we have a chance in the 4th quarter. I do agree that the QB gets too much credit when you win and too much blame when you lose. However I will continue to say it. As long as JG is our QB, the ceiling for this team is low. If you can accept that be alright with going to low to mid-tier bowls every year and not seriously compete for championships, hey that's your prerogative.

Why on earth would Jeremy Pruitt had a blind loyalty to JG a guy he didn't even recruit? What sense does that make? Go on I'll wait. Pruitt has shown he puts the best player on the field regardless of how experienced they are. Freshmen play all the time.
Idk.... ask him. But it’s obvious he has a loyalty to him when he’s been a key reason for mediocrity for the past 4 years and he’s shown no interest in developing anyone else. Do you realize the following?:

2018- a near loss to Charlotte wasn’t enough. A blowout loss to WVU wasn’t enough vs a big 12 defense. A blowout loss to Florida wasn’t enough. A blowout to Alabama and Georgia was not enough.

2019- a loss to GAST wasn’t enough. A loss to BYU wasn’t enough. Another blowout to Florida wasn’t enough. So he took it one step farther and called his own number vs Alabama and that STILL WASNT ENOUGH! But let a FRESHMAN throw the ball into dbl coverage once or twice and he can’t pull the cord fast enough.

Now convince me he doesn’t have a personal attachment.......I’ll wait.

VN Store

Back