Herschel Walker channeling his inner Travis Henry

Who said I supported him? Just pointing out the holes in the story. I'm saying provide the proof outside of anonymous, it shouldn't be that hard if true and if it comes out accurate then the people of GA have a choice to make.

So again, the goalpost stays where it's at, just try to kick it though with the evidence as opposed to anonymous... which is now viewed as "we had bad intel and only reported what we were told"
You have not pointed out a single hole in the story. You’ve been intransigent. That’s it.

Going from “just an anonymous claim” to “not enough support for this anonymous claim to convince me” is a moving of the goalposts. Trying to claim you don’t support him as a candidate after all that is laughable.

Can’t imagine why she wanted to remain anonymous.

You have not pointed out a single hole in the story. You’ve been intransigent. That’s it.

Going from “just an anonymous claim” to “not enough support for this anonymous claim to convince me” is a moving of the goalposts. Trying to claim you don’t support him as a candidate after all that is laughable.

Can’t imagine why she wanted to remain anonymous.

Tie it all together then. A card, a receipt that does not put him there and money in an account. I'm not intransigent as I've said , show that he was involved and the people of GA have a choice to make. I'm a TN voter so I'm watching from the distance. If you can't do that then my stance does not change if nothing else comes out.

Tie it all together then. A card, a receipt that does not put him there and money in an account. I'm not intransigent as I've said , show that he was involved and the people of GA have a choice to make. I'm a TN voter so I'm watching from the distance. If you can't do that then my stance does not change if nothing else comes out.

Tie it together? Wtf are you talking about? She ties it together.

“We had sex, I got pregnant. Neither of us wanted a child so I got an abortion and he paid me what I thought the final bill would be.” Her story is corroborated by a receipt and bank records showing he wrote her a check for $700 5 days after her procedure and she says the check came in a get well card saying “pray you are feeling better,” which she supplied to reporters and appears to have Walker’s signature on it.

Intransigent.

What do you make of the son, an avowed conservative, weighing in and saying he has no doubt its true, that Walker fathered four kids with four different women and did not stay at home to raise any of them at all, instead always going off to be with another woman?

If it tuns out that the abortion claim is ultimately unknowable for sure one way or another, is the allegedly pro-family, pro-responsibility GOP okay putting into high office a person of this character? I think I know the answer vis-a-vis Trump, but you have to admit it is remarkable the extent to which the GOP has in recent years completely abandoned any claim to supporting candidates with high moral character.

What do you make of the son, an avowed conservative, weighing in and saying he has no doubt its true, that Walker fathered four kids with four different women and did not stay at home to raise any of them at all, instead always going off to be with another woman?

If it tuns out that the abortion claim is ultimately unknowable for sure one way or another, is the allegedly pro-family, pro-responsibility GOP okay putting into high office a person of this character? I think I know the answer vis-a-vis Trump, but you have to admit it is remarkable the extent to which the GOP has in recent years completely abandoned any claim to supporting candidates with high moral character.

"ultimately unknowable for sure one way or another" and this is the part that creates doubt.

Once the Washington fund of 17M in payouts was discovered, running on moral character wasn't a criteria by either side.

Reactions: rekinhavoc

How long ago was the GOP claiming they supported candidates with a strong moral character? Seriously that has to date back to the 80s at least. Maybe early 90s.

Reactions: Majors
How long ago was the GOP claiming they supported candidates with a strong moral character? Seriously that has to date back to the 80s at least. Maybe early 90s.
Moral character left once a cigar was inserted. Ward Cleaver type politician does not exist.

More like 2008, maybe 2012, but I don’t remember as much being made of Romney’s character.

Honestly, more like 2022. You see “democrats are bad people” posts on here all the time.

The morality snare caught Ds as well.

Wasn't it Edwards from NC who was derailed in his bid for presidency with an affair?
Gary Hart back in the 80s.

I guess it's only bad when a R has the adultery of JFK, the bombastic bullying of LBJ, and the accessory-to-murder history of Ted Kennedy.

Wasn't it Edwards from NC who was derailed in his bid for presidency with an affair?

I guess it's only bad when a R has the adultery of JFK, the bombastic bullying of LBJ, and the accessory-to-murder history of Ted Kennedy.

Something about the parties switching sides one morning

Reactions: McDad

The second and third paragraphs seem like they can’t both be true…

But, there was a Democrat senate candidate, in NC, I think, just last cycle who got nuked in the home stretch because he was sexting with his campaign manager.

Long thought that Monroe had an abortion by JFK or Bobby as the timing was during seeing both.

But yes, Edwards never recovered.

I think using campaign funds to pay off his mistress was what finally got Edwards, I can't remember if that was before or after the election.

You should probably get a CT scan if you can’t remember morality being a distinguishing characteristic touted by Republicans during those campaigns. Or just give up completely if you think the party courting evangelical Christians and it’s voters haven’t made that claim since the late ‘90s. It’s almost as dumb as your Liz Cheney takes.

I take that back. Sorry, that was unnecessarily mean. Nothing else will ever be that dumb.

You should probably get a CT scan if you can’t remember morality being a distinguishing characteristic touted by Republicans during those campaigns. Or just give up completely if you think the party courting evangelical Christians and it’s voters haven’t made that claim since the late ‘90s. It’s almost as dumb as your Liz Cheney takes.

I take that back. Sorry, that was unnecessarily mean. Nothing else will ever be that dumb.

I don't recall morality being an issue in either the 08 or 12 campaign, nobody had the balls to question Obama's character and neither McCain or Romney had a past that displayed high moral character. I think as usual you are FOS.

I don't recall morality being an issue in either the 08 or 12 campaign, nobody had the balls to question Obama's character and neither McCain or Romney had a past that displayed high moral character. I think as usual you are FOS.

Then I suggest you see your doctor. You can still Google op-Ed’s talking about McCain’s moral courage. He ran as a war hero FFS.

Yes, and at the time the GOP beat its chest about how it opposed such scoundrels. Now? Now they make excuses for them.

Add in the fact that the GOP deficit spends more than the Dems and its getting hard to see a difference any more.

Fox News and Sarah Palin did their best to discredit Obama's character. I distinctly remember Hannity freaking out about William Ayers and Jeremiah Wright on a nightly basis. Fortunately, informed people know that Fox News is propaganda and saw right through the fake outrage.

"ultimately unknowable for sure one way or another" and this is the part that creates doubt.

Once the Washington fund of 17M in payouts was discovered, running on moral character wasn't a criteria by either side.
They don't want someone coming in to dip into the pot.

VN Store

Back