Hollywood Writers Strike

Basic plot of every Rockford Files Episode
1) damsel in distress can’t get help from cops; goes to Rockford for help at $200 per day (plus expenses)
2) Rockford gets beaten up by mob goons
3) a car chase
4) the good guys win; but something happens to prevent Rockford from collecting his fee

Predictable as heck; but infinity entertaining none the less

Yeah, but it was simple then. We just watched it and then went on with our lives. We didn't post about that episode for a week after it was over

Reactions: AM64
Says the liberal who whines about anything the right does. Dude your dude created the snowflakes. You guys needed coloring books, safe spaces and days off if work because of who got elected president. Nobody is freaking out. Hollywood is woke and chock full of pedos and sexual deviants. But you don’t care right?

Vandy ribs and his band can't connect the dots of their failed policies.

Yeah, but it was simple then. We just watched it and then went on with our lives. We didn't post about that episode for a week after it was over
The thing that always strikes me is how dependent solving the case is on finding a pay phone at the opportune time. I always think of how the cell phone chanzthings

Says the liberal who whines about anything the right does. Dude your dude created the snowflakes. You guys needed coloring books, safe spaces and days off if work because of who got elected president. Nobody is freaking out. Hollywood is woke and chock full of pedos and sexual deviants. But you don’t care right?

You know where else you can find those pedos and deviants?

The church.

Reactions: n_huffhines
You know where else you can find those pedos and deviants?

The church.
pope-francis-pope.gif

I know dude, the world has left you behind and you want it to go back in time when

I know dude, the world has left you behind, you want to turn the clocks back when the Country was like a Leave it to Beaver episode so you feel safe again. Ain't happening.

I know dude, the world has left you behind and you want it to go back in time when

I know dude, the world has left you behind, you want to turn the clocks back when the Country was like a Leave it to Beaver episode so you feel safe again. Ain't happening.

That beaver was a lil bish!

Yeah, we've definitely gone backwards since those leave it beaver days. It be a travesty to have blacks not kill each other or abort babies on a daily basis. Let's not forget bigotry against men, who dress as women, not being able to grind on kids. I'm so glad we've progressed so much vandy ribs

It's out there and also Adam 12, Emergency!, and Vegas.

I wouldn't mind checking out Tour of Duty and China Beach again. Can't remember any decent air war series though - unfortunate - maybe a cost issue; Call to Glory was pretty forgettable. Quinn Martin had some good stuff for the time; I liked The Fugitive and The Invaders a lot back then; not sure how either has aged. Stuff that was considered good at the time doesn't always age well, especially the special effects.

I wouldn't mind checking out Tour of Duty and China Beach again. Can't remember any decent air war series though - unfortunate - maybe a cost issue; Call to Glory was pretty forgettable. Quinn Martin had some good stuff for the time; I liked The Fugitive and The Invaders a lot back then; not sure how either has aged. Stuff that was considered good at the time doesn't always age well, especially the special effects.

Black Sheep sucked.

Basic plot of every Rockford Files Episode
1) damsel in distress can’t get help from cops; goes to Rockford for help at $200 per day (plus expenses)
2) Rockford gets beaten up by mob goons
3) a car chase
4) the good guys win; but something happens to prevent Rockford from collecting his fee

Predictable as heck; but infinity entertaining none the less

It's always possible to screw things up, but some people like James Garner and Robert Mitchum usually helped minimize the damage ... and the women they got paired with would generally make you forget any of their imperfections anyway.

Reactions: Orangeburst
Sports, Fox News and Friends in that order.
No need for todays writers, but I hope they accomplish whatever it is the leftist elitist are withholding from them. Vote Republican next time

It had it's moments, but overall, I'd agree. There was a lot of promise and some decent characters, but it was all pretty trite. A lot of the same stuff just a new episode.

I heard they are coming out with a series on the WWII air war in the vein of Band of Brothers? That will be a must see.

Reactions: Godfatha and AM64
Yeah, we've definitely gone backwards since those leave it beaver days. It be a travesty to have blacks not kill each other or abort babies on a daily basis. Let's not forget bigotry against men, who dress as women, not being able to grind on kids. I'm so glad we've progressed so much vandy ribs

I beg to differ but there's no use trying to convince someone who pines for the good old days because they feel like they don't fit in anymore. Poor scooty.

Yep, it was entertainment for 30 min or an hour and then on to something else. I think we were far more into distraction/enjoyment than critical analysis back in those days. Seems like even the commercials were shorter, less frequent, and sucked less than now.

Your retorts scream of a low IQ liberal. Keep your mask on and stay in your safe space. You probably get scared when someone wears a MAGA hat. You probably make a tik tok and tell how traumatized you are because someone has an American flag on their truck. Don’t worry snowflake nobody is coming after you.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood
Not all of them....

Gutfield writes his own stuff. If you watch the five you can see how much control he has over there. He is a drug loving fiscally conservative independent. Man makes his love of drugs well known. Only reason I watch fox.

VN Store

Back