House votes to decriminalize marijuana at federal level

Increases in Cannabis Poisoning Coincide With Drug Legalization: New Study Shows

"Cannabis poisoning sets in when smokers inhale too much of the drug too quickly. It also occurs when consumers feast on drug-infused edibles with high concentrations of tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) warns symptoms like trouble walking, sitting up or even breathing can come on quickly or slowly depending on the source, and may take hours to subside. In some instances, emergency hospitalization is required."

The next thing you know ...

iu

Reactions: StarRaider
Reactions: InVOLuntary
This year, the American Heart Association surveyed more than 2,500 teens and found that 70 percent of THC vapers reported experiencing anxiety symptoms such as worrying, flashbacks, panic attacks, and anxiety over the previous week.

How many of those THC vapers are also constantly vaping nicotine? I'd venture a guess that percentage is very high.

How many of those THC vapers are also constantly vaping nicotine? I'd venture a guess that percentage is very high.
I wouldn't be sure. Nicotine use as a whole is still down overall. especially amongst the youths. even with the slight uptick from vaping the trend is still down.

and its kinda funny to read how vaping one thing is now a gateway drug to vaping something else.

I wouldn't be sure. Nicotine use as a whole is still down overall. especially amongst the youths. even with the slight uptick from vaping the trend is still down.

and its kinda funny to read how vaping one thing is now a gateway drug to vaping something else.
My point wasn't so much that vaping nicotine is a "gateway." It was how much of those "anxiety symptoms" were caused by a nicotine addiction.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
Back to the original topic.

I doubt Johnson will allow authorities legislation to come to the floor. More likely no alcohol sales on Sundays or after 11 pm other nights and swear words banned on TV and social media.

Bunch of maniacal piano players hopped up on the Devil's Lettuce coming to a neighborhood near you.

Bunch of maniacal piano players hopped up on the Devil's Lettuce coming to a neighborhood near you.
generally a good thing, although I will be interested to see how it actually plays out.

Reactions: rekinhavoc

"Chances of developing bipolar, schizophrenia disorders rises 50% after cannabis use, study shows"​

''But according to data from recent analysis and studies, people who have had at least one psychotic episode after using cannabis are almost 50% more likely to develop schizophrenia or bipolar disorder''

You left out a pretty big detail there.

Reactions: rekinhavoc
''But according to data from recent analysis and studies, people who have had at least one psychotic episode after using cannabis are almost 50% more likely to develop schizophrenia or bipolar disorder''

You left out a pretty big detail there.
I got nothing against the Devil's Lettuce. I'd rather try that than an opioid any day. Like any drug it can affect people differently.

It’s unclear from the paper whether marijuana directly causes heart attacks and strokes or whether people who are already at risk are more likely to use it.
There's still no reason for it to be federally banned like it currently is. Especially with all the other subsistences being pushed every day

VN Store

Back