How Do We Score 50 at Oregon?

WiseOlVol

That might not be enough to win.

Watching UVA game now, our OLine WILL have the advantage on the Oregon DLine, particularly late.

Cavs helping Butch by putting it all out there vs. the Ducks today.

Hope we've got some surprises for them.

I think it will be a much closer game, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Vols get the upset.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm more curious on how UT keeps Oregon from scoring 50. I'd be looking at the Stanford game plan from last year to come up with a strategy.

Reactions: 7 people
No more vanilla from CBJ. He has not had to show Oregon anything and he hasn't! Look for us to open it up next week and this game will be close! GBO!!!!

Reactions: 3 people
I will be watching regardless. We have a huge challenge in front of us. I am anxious to see how Coach Jones gets these guys ready and how they respond. It will tell us a lot about the future, win or lose.

Reactions: 4 people
We won't score 50 but pound the rock and force a few turnovers and we can possibly give them one helluva game.

That trip to the west coast is supposedly a ***** for pros so I can't imagine it will be just fantastic for our guys either, also playing in that hole in the ground that is louder than hell with a bunch of stoner beatniks.

Reactions: 5 people
No we may score 30 against them they will probably score over fifty on us. If we force seven turnovers we may have a chance.

Reactions: 1 person
There's no pressure at all on UT this game. It's all on Oregon to basically not lose the game. UT should be able to play loose and hard up in Eugene. It's the flip side of the situation UT was in today IMO.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back