How Do We Score 50 at Oregon?

I think our defense are a match for them first half. I am worried about the lack of depth there when guys get tired and second string is in there after the half. But with our defense on the field so much during the first half of WKU, we did get to see a little test of their endurance. Oregon's speed may be hard to deal with in the second half tho.

Reactions: 2 people
New era for CBJ begins with Oregon and I think we all know the answer

We won't score 50 but pound the rock and force a few turnovers and we can possibly give them one helluva game.

That trip to the west coast is supposedly a ***** for pros so I can't imagine it will be just fantastic for our guys either, also playing in that hole in the ground that is louder than hell with a bunch of stoner beatniks.

Actually, going west isn't such an issue. Going east is the problem.

Reactions: 1 person
Vol fans my aching ass, some of y'all should be ashamed of what you are posting . go root for the quack attack and their dog pecker gnat scat backs. :sad: :furious3: :rtfm:

Reactions: 4 people
That might not be enough to win.

Watching UVA game now, our OLine WILL have the advantage on the Oregon DLine, particularly late.

Cavs helping Butch by putting it all out there vs. the Ducks today.

Hope we've got some surprises for them.

I am not sure how UT will play vs Oregon... but UVA is a very bad football team.

Reactions: 1 person
Everyone expects Vols to be 2-2 after 4 games. 3-1 may be possible but more likely in Gainesville then Eugene.

UF didn't look good. The Saban tree of coaches isn't looking particularly good.

Oregon has some chinks in their armor. I do not know if UT can take advantage of them. though.

VN Store

Back