How Many 4* Recruits Does WKU Have

Jonathan Dowling, a transfer from Florida, was a 5-star recruit and now the starting safety for WKU.

I will tell you this...
we better have more on O than a QB that doesn't "run" the read option and WRs that don't run precise routes...

WKU has enough to outscore the O we showed last week.imo

Reactions: 1 person
Might have been a little overrated if he couldnt get PT at UF as a 5 star....unless it was disciplinary reasons

Reactions: 2 people
I will tell you this...
we better have more on O than a QB that doesn't "run" the read option and WRs that don't run precise routes...

First team was on pace for 84 points last Saturday. Pretty good even though it was AP. IMO

Reactions: 2 people
I will tell you this...

Right lol

We showed the moved vanilla offense ever while WKU used a lot. They also gave up over 420 yards on D to a god awful UK team

Last edited:
But yes, dowling is their only high rated guy. Some guys have developed well. But as far as rating they have a handful of mid level three stars and a ton of former 2 stars. A good many unranked players too. Hope that helps.

I know better than that.

You always say just the right thing.:wink2:

Love you man

chandler-hug.gif

Might have been a little overrated if he couldnt get PT at UF as a 5 star....unless it was disciplinary reasons

Not quite. He was dismissed from the team by Meyer for academic reasons, then Muschamp tried to convince him to stay, but Dowling was already set on transferring.

WKU actually has some legitimately talented players in Dowling, Andrews, and Jackson.

Just trying to get a feel whether this game will be about x's and o's or Jimmy's and Joes.

Overlooked 2 stars and undervalued three stars tend to play with a hell of a BIG chip on their shoulder. With all of the FCS teams that beat FBS teams this past weekend...I wish some of you Recruiting Service following, NO Football knowledge havin', Never played a down of football in your life PEOPLE would shut your traps. Yeah Yeah Yeah, its a message board. I guess that gives people a license to spew stupidity who should probably not even have a license to drive. I love my VOLS and they will be ready. I know I pulled for the previous regime out of pure blindness, but something has hit me like a ton of bricks(haha) with this guy(CBJ). He reminds of a man I played for. Let's all get on the train and have fun riding back to the top. GET SOME!

Reactions: 1 person
Why does everybody give Petrino so much credit? He had a decent run at Arky but they always have a decent team. Too much man love for such a loser.

VN Store

Back