How many championships to get Tony Vitello statue?

giphy.gif

…I ain’t throwing my panties… js
Will this be a thingie for the coeds next spring? I think we could make this work…

…we got folks on the inside?

Whadddya think, @OldTimer?

Someone get Kimmie on the phone… LSU seems to be the game. Victoria’s Secret NIL lingerie opportunity!!!!!!

Will this be a thingie for the coeds next spring? I think we could make this work…

…we got folks on the inside?

Whadddya think, @OldTimer?

Someone get Kimmie on the phone… LSU seems to be the game. Victoria’s Secret NIL lingerie opportunity!!!!!!
Hope he is okay, haven’t heard from him since we won the ship.

Statue after he retires or moves on so things aren’t awkward. One title in baseball is enough to justify a legacy in the here and now. MCWS titles are hard to come by. See 2022 as an example

“Moves on” to another program? Ain’t getting a statue.
Ah the purveyor of negativity arises again. Never say never,but don't think this university is going to put him in a position of feeling unwanted. But thanks for a good edition to the thread (BLUE FONT MAYBE LAST LINE.)

Ah the purveyor of negativity arises again. Never say never,but don't think this university is going to put him in a position of feeling unwanted. But thanks for a good edition to the thread (BLUE FONT MAYBE LAST LINE.)
I’m the “purveyor of negativitity”? 😏
1720394670900.gif

Cute......ok maybe I gave you too much credit.. many of past butchna posts haven't exactly been brick building fan support. Tear down that wall Mr. Gorbachev....oops...Mr. Butchna
You’ve successfully managed to confuse me.

VN Store

Back