How many from VN can "man-up" and get behind UT after a whuppin'

after a lose ii give myself till midnight then its time for the next game after yesterday i gave myself till 11 the moring then i church started and i had to pray we beat the gators

I am always behind this team. The problems start when people start spitting terms like negavol at anyone that preaches reality.

This X 1,000,000.

It's ok to say we will likely leave the Swamp with another L; it doesn't mean you don't want a W or that you think Jones isn't the answer.

Reactions: 1 person
Benn a Vols fan for 48 year and come hell or high water ill be a Vols fan for 48 more gonna wear my orange thru the pearly gates

Wore my Tenn shirt today,,, will wear a different one everyday until the season is over. I've been all in and will continue to be,,, thru thick and thin. Better days are on the way.

This X 1,000,000.

It's ok to say we will likely leave the Swamp with another L; it doesn't mean you don't want a W or that you think Jones isn't the answer.

It blows my mind that some around here think that if you state what should be the obvious, then you are somehow hoping for failure.

still a vol but it doesn't mean I have to like the outcome of yesterdays game..

I have always been in... Many posters need to become more realistic about current situation and how we stack up against the upper tier in the SEC

Only the most delusional fans actually thought we were ready to go to Oregon and win. This team would have their heads handed to them by the UT teams of the late 90's and early 2000's. We have a talent deficit that will take several great recruiting classes to correct. I don't think there are more than 2 or 3 players on this team that could have started on the 98 team and I'm not sure any would. I think CBJ can get us turned around given time but you aren't going to win the kentucky derby on a mule. I'm tired of losing too but this is going to take time.

Reactions: 1 person
I'm with you. It's not how many times you get knocked down that count, it's how many times you get up and fight.

Let's do this Vols. Whip those Gators.

Only the most delusional fans actually thought we were ready to go to Oregon and win. This team would have their heads handed to them by the UT teams of the late 90's and early 2000's. We have a talent deficit that will take several great recruiting classes to correct. I don't think there are more than 2 or 3 players on this team that could have started on the 98 team and I'm not sure any would. I think CBJ can get us turned around given time but you aren't going to win the kentucky derby on a mule. I'm tired of losing too but this is going to take time.
Also a negavol.

I can't. Roll Tide, Go Red Sox, Heat, 49ers, Blackhawks and Manchester United

But seriously I'm a Vol for eternity

VN Store

Back