How many points does Tennessee score on Austin Peay?

I'd say you'll score 48-56 points. Question is how early in the game you pull the starters. Second quarter? Third?

My guess is 42-0 at the half with one series with starters in the third. Scrubs score a couple times and Peay may get a couple garbage time scores.

Final: Tenn 56 Peay 6

Kiffin's first game vs WKU 2009: 63-7
Dooley's first game vs UTM 2010: 50-0

somewhere in between those?

A better question is why do we schedule a game vs Austin Peay? We will know absolutely nothing about our team after this game.

A better question is why do we schedule a game vs Austin Peay? We will know absolutely nothing about our team after this game.

They're valuable in that it gives the players a chance to hit people from another team. They get the game day environment and get to feel what it's like to be on the grass for a game. It's basically a beta test for the gameplan.

I honestly don't care--- it should be a given that we score a lot of points it's friggen Austin Peay. The only thing we need to worry about is staying healthy and getting reps in on offense and defense. I'd make sure Worley and Peterman both get a good amount of time under center taking snaps and running the offense---Im sure the coaches will keep it as vanilla as possible. No disrespect to Austin Peay but this is what's known as a "light scrimmage"

Dobbs could very well be redshirted

That sounds like the ticket unless the two we have can not get it done. Woorley would come back as senior 2014 and Dobbs as a good one year understudy as Fr and see some playing time as RSFr. If he is all that he well be plenty ready to take over after that.

Has the time or channel been announced yet for this game...or is it still too early? I'm guessing it will probably be PPV.

this game will get ugly early--UT will pull the starters early 4th quarter after getting a huge lead

VN Store

Back