Hundreds of examples of fraud by Trump and his family, corporations

If you intentionally provide a false estimate you commit a crime.

489855c3-2b56-466c-9595-aa56bb570ebd_text.gif
So he valued it at more.... but paid less in taxes. Cool story. Can I get in on that?

And again... what's the crime? Being bad at estimating? LOL You're a trip man.

So why isn't he facing criminal charges? The case filed was civil, correct? So if NY has all this evidence of actual criminal activity, why isn't it being charged as such?

Reactions: McDad

Then you need to arrest every single person who has every filled out an application for anything, No one is 100% accurate on estimates, therefor in your view as stated above, everyone is guilty of a crime and should be indicted. I guess we need to start building more jails ASAP. The only question would be, who is left out there to build them since everyone is already guilty and about to go to jail.

Edit: By the way counselor, you still never answered those simple questions. We are all still waiting.

Then you need to arrest every single person who has every filled out an application for anything, No one is 100% accurate on estimates, therefor in your view as stated above, everyone is guilty of a crime and should be indicted. I guess we need to start building more jails ASAP. The only question would be, who is left out there to build them since everyone is already guilty and about to go to jail.

Edit: By the way counselor, you still never answered those simple questions. We are all still waiting.

I'm going to try this out everywhere. Get an estimate for roof repair. Hey you ****ers, that's a false estimate... you're going to jail. LoL

Here is the Webster's definition of estimate.

Definition of estimate
(Entry 1 of 2)
transitive verb
1a: to judge tentatively or approximately the value, worth, or significance of
b: to determine roughly the size, extent, or nature of
c: to produce a statement of the approximate cost of

Since I know how to copy and paste, does that make me a lawyer? just curious.

Reactions: StarRaider
Since I know how to copy and paste, does that make me a lawyer? just curious.

I would say no way this person is a lawyer, but in today's world you never know. Crazy world. I'm still trying to figure out the damages and taxes part, but he didn't seem to really understand damages. So, he started copying and pasting.

I would say no way this person is a lawyer, but in today's world you never know. Crazy world. I'm still trying to figure out the damages and taxes part, but he didn't seem to really understand damages. So, he started copying and pasting.

I think he is a lawyer. There are several of them on here. When they discuss topics, some of them can articulate their reasoning and I respect that even if I might disagree with them. Others let their TDS get the better of them and just spout nonsense.

I think he is a lawyer. There are several of them on here. When they discuss topics, some of them can articulate their reasoning and I respect that even if I might disagree with them. Others let their TDS get the better of them and just spout nonsense.

I think that person is confused as they believe just filling out paper that might not be to someone else's liking is fraud. It depends if its factual based or not. In this case, not so much, its mostly opinion other than maybe some of those liquid assets. There really isn't any losses or so little that I think it would be very hard to prove or immaterial.

If the intent was to **** with Trump & co., I think they could be successful with the suit. If they are wanting to actually win damages, I think that might be impossible... of course, maybe that guy will get hired by Trump & co.. LoL

Trump is so terrified he tried to hide all his assets into a shell company called "trump organization 2". I kid not.

Trump hiding assets? A shell game?

No way.

Good for him. That entire thing is a joke. A massive nothing burger. Nonsense like that is why so many are willing to defend trump in any situation. Because they see how often the left comes after him without provocation, so they assume when he actually has done something bad that it’s just more of this same made up trash

Trump hiding assets? A shell game?

No way.

All money makers...and pols do it lawfully or yet unlawfully. Clinton Foundation legal?

Maybe it is or isn't lawful..who the Hell knows. You and I certainly dont

Butt I am sure you got him now.

How about the complexity and loopholes of Tax Code? Or voting? Or multi thousand page appropriation bills? Why such complicity other than giving ones with with the greatest assets to defend loopholes?

VN Store

Back