Hurricane Milton (Now a Category 5 Hurricane)

The coast was just demolished last week and much of the beach protection is gone. There is so much debris piled up because there wasn't enough time to pick it up and get it to the landfill. That's going to make this even more dangerous than normal. The cleanup is going to be hard

The coast was just demolished last week and much of the beach protection is gone. There is so much debris piled up because there wasn't enough time to pick it up and get it to the landfill. That's going to make this even more dangerous than normal. The cleanup is going to be hard
Yeah, I was driving this morning on Gulf Blvd between Belleair Beach and Clearwater. There was so much crap and furniture piled high that wasn’t picked up. You have to think a lot of that will be like missiles flying around, going through windows.

I was in St Pete last week visiting family and my flight back for today was cancelled. Luckily we were able to rent a car and get back yesterday. This is going to be ugly. The place was already a huge mess from Helene.

The Atlanta-Miami NBA preseason game in Miami was supposed to be played tomorrow night and has been rescheduled for the 16th due to Hurricane Milton.

We were eating lunch outside Monday and the private jets were leaving the airport and I looked to to my buddy and said it just got real you know a $#!+ storms a coming when the rich folks are flying north on their private jets.
Stay safe.

VN Store

Back