I am sorry but I can't believe we hired CBJ

We need to change the team name to the Tennessee Bandwagoneers. When we win everybody seems to think that we are the best team out there and no one can beat us, and when we lose it Fire CBJ, Bench the QB, Burn down neyland staduim. we should give out percipions for bipolar meds when you register for the forums.

Reactions: 1 person
As I read all of the posts on here after the Oregon game, it blows my mind that the UT athletic department did not come on Volnation and hire all these people who post on this board. They had a gold mine of coaches, second guessers and know it all football experts, right here on volnation.com. I think it is horrible that the UT AD would not come here and get some of the posters and put them on the staff...what a waste...:hi:

Yep

I offered my services, at 50 % of CBJ salary. I was rejected because I said I did not think this talent and depth can win more than five games with this schedule. If I would have just thought of that brick by brick deal instead I bet I would have got the job. :good!:

Reactions: 2 people
I think we may have a core group of new coaches for our next coaching change: Daj2576- he can be our stats guy. MTTowntim- Special teams because he is good at paper football, Rocky-top 10EC- Offensive and Defensive coordinator due to his experience in Tecmo bowl..so I know he is old school and Utvolky06-head coach ..he will take a pay cut so we can save some $$$ to pay fro players like the rest of the NCAA does..were out of money..paid of Mo Couch and Bray, not to mention we had to buy out Kiffen, the last AD and Fooley (I think)..so we have a good start..I knew we could find our men right here! GO BIG Orange! Remember this: ESPN don't really hate us..

Hell, I'll take the job!
Just pay me half of Dooley's salary and give me a case of beer on the sidelines each game.
I'll rise us to the top!

Reactions: 2 people
Hell, I'll take the job!
Just pay me half of Dooley's salary and give me a case of beer on the sidelines each game.
I'll rise us to the top!

Well we can hire you as kicking coach..so after we win or lose you can show the kicker how to kick beer cans at the other team..

The funny thing is nobody expected us to win, but when we lost like everybody has lost to Oregon, everybody flips out...

Worley needs to sit, I agree with most of that bc the kid is wildly inaccurate. That throw down the middle that sailed 15 yds past the receiver is one that really stands out.

CBJ is not a miracle worker. It will take time to get the program back to where it was in the 90's. We've been down four years and it will take 2-3 years to get back to where we can compete with the top echelon of programs in the NCAA.

I see what u did here..say 4 yrs to cover only Kiffin and dooley as the reason the program is where it is. It's been down for longer than 4 yrs man, and on its way down for a.lot.longer.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Last edited:
As I read all of the posts on here after the Oregon game, it blows my mind that the UT athletic department did not come on Volnation and hire all these people who post on this board. They had a gold mine of coaches, second guessers and know it all football experts, right here on volnation.com. I think it is horrible that the UT AD would not come here and get some of the posters and put them on the staff...what a waste...:hi:
Thank God CBJ didn't read this board before he was hired to be our coach.

I can't even coach winning football from the couch and I know it. And after reading some of the post on V/N since yesterday I know a lot of the posters on here can't either they just don't realize it yet. smdh :banghead2:

Had you rather have no one care, few posts, and 20,000 at a game. While you may not agree with the posts, we have passioinate fans and they want to win. Yes, we are critical when things don't go our way, Go Vols!

Had you rather have no one care, few posts, and 20,000 at a game. While you may not agree with the posts, we have passioinate fans and they want to win. Yes, we are critical when things don't go our way, Go Vols!

Critical? No, Volnation has a tendency to be psychopathic:matrix:

Seriously though why are people surprised with such a melt down anyway?? This fan base isn't nicknamed the "Legion of the Miserable" for nothing.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I think we may have a core group of new coaches for our next coaching change: Daj2576- he can be our stats guy. MTTowntim- Special teams because he is good at paper football, Rocky-top 10EC- Offensive and Defensive coordinator due to his experience in Tecmo bowl..so I know he is old school and Utvolky06-head coach ..he will take a pay cut so we can save some $$$ to pay fro players like the rest of the NCAA does..were out of money..paid of Mo Couch and Bray, not to mention we had to buy out Kiffen, the last AD and Fooley (I think)..so we have a good start..I knew we could find our men right here! GO BIG Orange! Remember this: ESPN don't really hate us..
Thanks man! I agree and to top off I am a UT grad, and I promise to keep the brick by brick thing going! We can do this.

VN Store

Back