I am sorry but I can't believe we hired CBJ

As I read all of the posts on here after the Oregon game, it blows my mind that the UT athletic department did not come on Volnation and hire all these people who post on this board. They had a gold mine of coaches, second guessers and know it all football experts, right here on volnation.com. I think it is horrible that the UT AD would not come here and get some of the posters and put them on the staff...what a waste...:hi:
Thank You........GOOD THREAD.........:lolabove:....So many times I think about all the Dumb A** and all the commits they make....:clapping:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
This would be so much more fun if Fulmer was still coaching...he was so easy to blame when things went bad, because he spoiled us.

As I read all of the posts on here after the Oregon game, it blows my mind that the UT athletic department did not come on Volnation and hire all these people who post on this board. They had a gold mine of coaches, second guessers and know it all football experts, right here on volnation.com. I think it is horrible that the UT AD would not come here and get some of the posters and put them on the staff...what a waste...:hi:

I am not qualified to be the president. Yet that doesn't mean my criticisms of the president aren't valid.

Now, I don't have any criticism of CBJ but your logic is deeply flawed. Plus this is a message board... what do you expect?

I am not qualified to be the president. Yet that doesn't mean my criticisms of the president aren't valid.

Now, I don't have any criticism of CBJ but your logic is deeply flawed. Plus this is a message board... what do you expect?

Now my logic is flawed....Sorry I was not writing a philosophical piece that would be worthy of academia, I was just simply telling the truth..we have fans who can do it! Come on, get behind vol nation...get behind our posters..they are right!!! :eek:lol:

Reactions: 3 people
I'm as disgusted at the state of Tennessee football as Nyone, but it never ceases to amaze me how people can be so passionate about something yet seem so clueless about how it works.

You my friend might be the most wise person on this board. Most of these so called fans have no clue about coaching. CBJ knows what he is doing and knows how to win. Let him coach and let's all support him.

So I was thinking about starting a thread topic, and I just wanted to put it out there to be voted on whether or not I should or it merits it or not. Thanks for yalls help...

So I lost my favorite UT hat just before the start of last season. It had been with me since the '00 season. I think this is really hurting us. So I've been searching endlessly for a exact or proper replacement with no luck. :( I've bought close to 10 hats since then trying but no luck. Wish I could find an exact one but I'm sure I won't. :(

Thread trying to see if anyone could help...yes or no o'wise ones of VN???? I was thinking I would add the actual story of how I lost it to add a bit of flavor too. What yall think?? Please help. Thanks in advance!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

So I was thinking about starting a thread topic, and I just wanted to put it out there to be voted on whether or not I should or it merits it or not. Thanks for yalls help...

So I lost my favorite UT hat just before the start of last season. It had been with me since the '00 season. I think this is really hurting us. So I've been searching endlessly for a exact or proper replacement with no luck. :( I've bought close to 10 hats since then trying but no luck. Wish I could find an exact one but I'm sure I won't. :(

Thread trying to see if anyone could help...yes or no o'wise ones of VN???? I was thinking I would add the actual story of how I lost it to add a bit of flavor too. What yall think?? Please help. Thanks in advance!!
Posted via VolNation Mobile

I vote no

Well done....

I agree....but was the thread really necessary?

I gave it a like. After the game this last Saturday, it was not so bad.

You should be sarcasticvol, you do it well.

I'm as disgusted at the state of Tennessee football as Nyone, but it never ceases to amaze me how people can be so passionate about something yet seem so clueless about how it works.

why don't you enlighten the retard masses? Tell us, master, how exactly does it work?

Yeah, enough with these newbie threads.

Just post in the 1,000 other threads about the same rhetoric.

I agree, but this is VolNation, and there are folks around here that will do this after every loss. So gather round and get comfy and prepare to be amazed by it all.

I bet you would all feel better if you would just turn to SportSouth and watch the game rerun that just came on. It means more UT football grab the popcorn and enjoy the 1st 10 minutes :)

I bet you would all feel better if you would just turn to SportSouth and watch the game rerun that just came on. It means more UT football grab the popcorn and enjoy the 1st 10 minutes :)

Attachments

• thats-the-evilest-thing-i-can-imagine-meme.jpg
    thats-the-evilest-thing-i-can-imagine-meme.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
As a fan from the Holloway/Stanley Morgan days...

Enjoy the down times - it is a cycle.

We are not great right now, but I think we are headed in the right direction - I thought the same thing when Kiffin was here.

There is nothing so sweet as a Sugar Bowl in 1986 or a BCS in 1998 when you have lived through 1983 or 1988.

In sum - GBO!!!

Reality sandwich taste like crap! We have the right coaches in place. We all knew when looking at the schedule basically no one said Oregon was a win. We just didn't know how bad we would lose. Now we did have a lot of key injuries and the Mo Couch situation on top of that. Still think we can get to at least 7 wins. Saturday will be another tough game but much more winnable just because of the offensive difference. Worley has to play a lot better but I understand missing key slot receivers caused issues. The offensive line didn't help and frankly I was shocked how many blitzes they allowed through. DB's have got to quit peaking or those burns will only get worse! Good luck Saturday as Tennesseeduke is still behind you!

I just want 8 wins and a bowl however we get there.

:dance2:

Tennesseeduke

I think we may have a core group of new coaches for our next coaching change: Daj2576- he can be our stats guy. MTTowntim- Special teams because he is good at paper football, Rocky-top 10EC- Offensive and Defensive coordinator due to his experience in Tecmo bowl..so I know he is old school and Utvolky06-head coach ..he will take a pay cut so we can save some $$$ to pay fro players like the rest of the NCAA does..were out of money..paid of Mo Couch and Bray, not to mention we had to buy out Kiffen, the last AD and Fooley (I think)..so we have a good start..I knew we could find our men right here! GO BIG Orange! Remember this: ESPN don't really hate us..

I would consider the offer, but I am already gainfully employed ;)

Reality sandwich taste like crap! We have the right coaches in place. We all knew when looking at the schedule basically no one said Oregon was a win. We just didn't know how bad we would lose. Now we did have a lot of key injuries and the Mo Couch situation on top of that. Still think we can get to at least 7 wins. Saturday will be another tough game but much more winnable just because of the offensive difference. Worley has to play a lot better but I understand missing key slot receivers caused issues. The offensive line didn't help and frankly I was shocked how many blitzes they allowed through. DB's have got to quit peaking or those burns will only get worse! Good luck Saturday as Tennesseeduke is still behind you!

I just want 8 wins and a bowl however we get there.

:dance2:

Tennesseeduke

How in the world do you see 7 or 8 wins? I'm hoping for only 7 or 8 losses.

VN Store

Back