I am sure this ends well for Iran...

Yall are losing your minds.
And y'all are ignoeing the obvious. His goal is to become a dictator, which is why he admires Putin, and Kim Jong un. Plus his repeated past references to Hitlerisms in his speeches and social media posts. Naw, you're not ignoring it, I think you covertly advocate his dictatorship goals, while pretending to deny the truth of it. Congrats, Adolph, you won despite losing.

And y'all are ignoeing the obvious. His goal is to become a dictator, which is why he admires Putin, and Kim Jong un. Plus his repeated past references to Hitlerisms in his speeches and social media posts. Naw, you're not ignoring it, I think you covertly advocate his dictatorship goals, while pretending to deny the truth of it. Congrats, Adolph, you won despite losing.

If being a dictator is his goal he's just too damn stupid to reach it, he passed up a perfect opportunity during covid to amass power even beyond Lincoln or FDRs wildest dreams.

If it would help, I'd offer to help you think rationally about DJT.

If being a dictator is his goal he's just too damn stupid to reach it, he passed up a perfect opportunity during covid to amass power even beyond Lincoln or FDRs wildest dreams.
When it comes to evil, power-lusting people are so stupid, they're brilliant. The brilliance is manifested not in their strategic planning and implementation. Rather, it is in convincing, otherwise intelligent people into being gullible enough to cast aside both common sense and evidence, and follow the dictator's march to power and eventually, their destruction.

War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength.

When it comes to evil, power-lusting people are so stupid, they're brilliant. The brilliance is manifested not in their strategic planning and implementation. Rather, it is in convincing, otherwise intelligent people into being gullible enough to cast aside both common sense and evidence, and follow the dictator's march to power and eventually, their destruction.

War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength.

This is pure genius

so after your last round of bs gets blown up, instead of just taking the L, you jump onto the next round of foolishness?
If so, it means I've learned well from you TrumPutins. You should feel flattered at being imitated.

Yes it is. But not in the way he thinks it is.

Jesus said to them, “If you were blind, you would have no sin; but now you say, ‘We see.’ Therefore your sin remains.
Amazing! You preach about yourself. Brilliant! Oh, I just knew you'd see the light one day.

ah there it is. now I know I did a good job posting today. I have been called both a Biden and Trump supporter in a single day.
Yeah, that's some fancy tightrope walking you got going on. Perhaps next, you should try being a Dean Phillips, supporter. You know, just to sort of round out your act.

leaning towards RFK's brain worm actually.
That works too. Don't let go of your balance pole. Hate the thought of you and me sharing the same tight line, so not sure if I stay or give ole Marianne Williamson, or even ole Chris Christie a look. No, no, do not add granite cubes to your pole ends, contrary to what your posse tells you, you can't fly!

We don't need China nor Russia's help. Our "leadership" is a dumpster fire. China and Russia will enjoy the show immensely until DJT gets elected.

Yeah, then they'll be all "Oh ****. Now the spray tan gorilla is back in power. We'd better take him very seriously."

TDS is real

If we were Gotham and that @ was the bat signal and you were Batman, we would've been in deep doo doo.

I’ve been working nights for the past month so be thankful my disoriented self had the awareness to even open this site mid offseason haha.

Reactions: McDad

VN Store

Back