I am sure this ends well for Iran...

Their government is highly unpopular so that's a way for them to pander to their great unwashed. It's kind of like playing a Lee Greenwood song here. BTW you may want to double check what language they speak.

Good catch. Cannot believe i forgot that they speak Persian (Farsi)...
We had a buddy in HS whose parents immigrated from Iran when he was a toddler. When we went out, he would talk to new people and they would ask "where are you from?" He would always say " I am Persian."...if me or my buddies heard him do this, we would always say " BS..this nooga from Iran." If he was talking to a chick, this would make him SO MAD lolol....he knew not to press that BS with me though, because i would call him out and ask him to show me where "Persia" was on a world map lolol . There is no "Persia" on a current world map...except for the Persian Gulf, and this dude was clearly not a fish or a mermaid lmao!! We used to give him Hell, but he was actually a cool dude.

Reactions: EasternVol
If it was up to the liberal rag NYT's then Hitler would've won the war since it was well into the war before they highlighted the atrocities of what the nazis were doing to the Jews.

Maybe Hitler should have won. The USA is walking more and more on the same path ole Adolph was. And with the same level of hysteria. 'Dolph, baby, would smile to see the trend in Murica society today.

Maybe Hitler should have won. The USA is walking more and more on the same path ole Adolph was. And with the same level of hysteria. 'Dolph, baby, would smile to see the trend in Murica society today.
Yet you will vote for.... who again?

Will it make a difference or more of the same?
More of the same. Their hatred of Israel is parallel to the hatreds the KKK, Neo-Nazis, and similar factions in the USA have toward browns, Jews, etc. Humans are jut too dense to accept mutual respectful existence. And humans never, ever, learn from history, not ever. We just wash, rinse, and repeat.

Reactions: VolTull
Will it make a difference or more of the same?

Was just a puppet of the Ayatollah. But the bigger issue is this guy was helping transition leadership to the Ayatollah's son. Now that is all screwed up. So good times. Key is having them focus on their own internal leadership issues rather than on outside problem making - just like China and Russia are doing to us right now.

Reactions: VolTull
More of the same. Their hatred of Israel is parallel to the hatreds the KKK, Neo-Nazis, and similar factions in the USA have toward browns, Jews, etc. Humans are jut too dense to accept mutual respectful existence. And humans never, ever, learn from history, not ever. We just wash, rinse, and repeat.
I think we get hung up on the wash part thinking we are actually doing good by getting rid of certain groups. We aren't. And we aren't getting rid of anybody. Humanity is dorked anyway, so maybe just try being polite to folks instead of being a complete selfish dirtbag. What we've been doing for a few thousand years is clearly not working, so it's time to change what we're doing.

Was just a puppet of the Ayatollah. But the bigger issue is this guy was helping transition leadership to the Ayatollah's son. Now that is all screwed up. So good times. Key is having them focus on their own internal leadership issues rather than on outside problem making - just like China and Russia are doing to us right now.
We don't need China nor Russia's help. Our "leadership" is a dumpster fire. China and Russia will enjoy the show immensely until DJT gets elected.

I think we get hung up on the wash part thinking we are actually doing good by getting rid of certain groups. We aren't. And we aren't getting rid of anybody. Humanity is dorked anyway, so maybe just try being polite to folks instead of being a complete selfish dirtbag. What we've been doing for a few thousand years is clearly not working, so it's time to change what we're doing.
I concur. The problem is, today, even more than the past, people insist on being stupidly biased, bigoted, selfish, exploitative, deceitful, liars, and greedy. Many religions of the world have long essentially preached what you say above. But humans insist on the stupid, and utterly reject common sense, logic, or anything that promotes harmony. Just end the whole charade and be done with what we already know is going to happen, one way or another. Whether by the Second Coming, asteroid strikes, alien invasion, a super germ, black hole, arrival of a gamma blast, nuke war, or, or, or,
Forrest Gump, kid, your momma was right, stupid is as stupid does.

Your boy Joe even sent condolences to Iran for the death of “the butcher of Tehran”. Amazing you support Joe. But like to old saying,” you can’t fix stupid”.

I’m sure you’re heartbroken over the crash.
Sounds like ole Joe was just backhand slapping the 'Ranians. But of course, the MAGA-gots twist it into something that is less than the truth.
1. US offers condolences, criticism in aftermath of Iranian president’s death
2. https://www.reuters.com/world/us-sa...-assistance-after-helicopter-cash-2024-05-20/

You can almost bet your life ole Joe, and Ben celebrated in private and hoisted toasts to Lady Fate for the crash. While the MAGA-gots were busy hunting for even a syllable to damn Joe in the toast.

Sounds like ole Joe was just backhand slapping the 'Ranians. But of course, the MAGA-gots twist it into something that is less than the truth.
1. US offers condolences, criticism in aftermath of Iranian president’s death
2. https://www.reuters.com/world/us-sa...-assistance-after-helicopter-cash-2024-05-20/

You can almost bet your life ole Joe, and Ben celebrated in private and hoisted toasts to Lady Fate for the crash. While the MAGA-gots were busy hunting for even a syllable to damn Joe in the toast.
your first link doesn't quote Biden.

the second link is just a link to our response on the request for help searching, not dealing with anything.

Joe and Ben gave Iranians billions after Trump fought to not give them anything. I am pretty sure you have the reactions backwards.

your first link doesn't quote Biden.

the second link is just a link to our response on the request for help searching, not dealing with anything.

Joe and Ben gave Iranians billions after Trump fought to not give them anything. I am pretty sure you have the reactions backwards.
OK. Trump is also aiming to Nazify the USA if reelected. Joe is imperfect, no question. Trump is a Hitlerite.

VN Store

Back