I need Prayers VFL

th

Asked the Lord to heal your Mom and for the exact shade of grace and peace to be given to her and you and yours. Also know there are many praying for you today

Praying for His healing and will to be done through this. I also pray that everyone affected is drawn to the Lord through this and may understanding, strength and peace be given to all involved.

On a side note: I know this is a football forum and many of us are HUGE Vol fans, but this situation of real life trumps football in comparison. Many arguments are had on this board, but to see many come together and pray for someones need is awesome to see. That's what's really important. God Bless.

Reactions: 3 people
Lord of Mercy and Father of Comfort,

I ask you to be with tnvols72 mother and the family. Psalm 107:20 says that you send out your Word and heal. So I pray that you will send your healing Word to them. In the name of Jesus, drive out all infirmity and sickness from her body.

Dear Lord, I ask that you turn weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for all those around her. And let her be filled with patience and joy in your presence as she waits for your healing touch.

Amen

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back