I need Prayers VFL

Yes sir tnvols72. I will pray that the Lord may heal your Mother and that you and your family will have some kind of peace through this whole process.

May God Bless You and Your Family.

Lord of Mercy and Father of Comfort,

I ask you to be with tnvols72 mother and the family. Psalm 107:20 says that you send out your Word and heal. So I pray that you will send your healing Word to them. In the name of Jesus, drive out all infirmity and sickness from her body.

Dear Lord, I ask that you turn weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for all those around her. And let her be filled with patience and joy in your presence as she waits for your healing touch.

Amen

Amen to that.:good!:

tnvols72, I hate to hear this. Hang in there and know we're all sending you prayers and thoughts.

Prayers sent for your Mom
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Lord of Mercy and Father of Comfort,

I ask you to be with tnvols72 mother and the family. Psalm 107:20 says that you send out your Word and heal. So I pray that you will send your healing Word to them. In the name of Jesus, drive out all infirmity and sickness from her body.

Dear Lord, I ask that you turn weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for all those around her. And let her be filled with patience and joy in your presence as she waits for your healing touch.

Amen

Best post ever
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back