I need Prayers VFL

Prayers sent. May God give you and your family all the strength required to get through this.

Praying for your mom, you, and your family. Almighty God, in the name of Jesus, have mercy on your children.

Hope your mom gets nothing but the best medical care (my mom's in a similar condition) and makes a full recovery, but I think this is the site you're looking for: PatRobertson.com - The Official Site of Pat Robertson

(Tried to post this earlier, but it wouldn't stick.)

I concur. "Where two or three are gathered in my name, there I will be also."

"I would that you prosper , and be in good health."

Reactions: 1 person
Prayers and may God give you and your family peace, grace, and understanding during such a trying time.

Prayers and hugs sent!

Vols brothers and sisters may have differing opinions but our heart is always in the same place. We are a family, Vols.:huggy:

UPDATE: @ 12:45 My mom just passed away and I want to thank each and every one of you for all the prayers. My mom has been fighting these strokes for 13 years but my mom actually won the war because she went to be with God and will never live another day in pain. I will miss here and we will meet again.
Thank you for all the prayers and God Bless

Reactions: 6 people
UPDATE: @ 12:45 My mom just passed away and I want to thank each and every one of you for all the prayers. My mom has been fighting these strokes for 13 years but my mom actually won the war because she went to be with God and will never live another day in pain. I will miss here and we will meet again.

Very sorry for your loss.

Continuing prayers for you and your family. I am so sorry.

Sorry to read this. Will continue to pray for your family. It's never easy loosing a loved one but it makes a little easier knowing that one day you will see her again.

:eek:hmy::sad:

Very sorry for your loss, my deepest condolences..

Sorry for your loss. Praying
that the Lord will give comfort to you and your loved ones.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person

So sorry to hear this...But sure she is in total joy and no more pain with the Lord as you said.. Will pray that you and your family will be comforted and blessed with peace

Sorry for your loss.

VN Store

Back