I want Georgia to lose tomorrow

I agree I want Bama and Florida to be at their very best when they lose to Tennessee.

I agree strongly so the whole well the Vols didn’t defeat them when they were at the best can’t be used.
Florida got a needed impressive win vs Mississippi State by scoring over 35 points in a high scoring game they won.

Now Coach Napier still is sweating because the UF Gators athletic director will be very disappointed if no signs of visible progress have been shown if the Gators have a mediocre regular season or a losing regular season because it’s a rebuilding season can’t be used since Napier has been given more than 1 season to get changes made with the Florida Gators football team.

I hate bama, but I hope they throttle Georgia

Realistically that could happen because Milroe is a Ferrari SF90 Stradale after the Alabama coaches found out how to utilize his strengths, and because Coach DeBoer gets the most out of the team he coaches as shown with getting the Washington Huskies back to being a great team in 2022, and the undefeated regular season the Huskies had in 2023 along with them getting to the National Championship vs Michigan.

Don't care who gets beat, I just hope the winner wins by double digits to blowout where the game was never in play. I feel if it is a close barn burner where people are talking about it all week, will not be good. That gives the loser the opportunity to lose 3 and jump a 2 loss team for the 12 team playoff IMO. They will be a call for them to get in especially if the winner is undefeated or 1 loss team come playoff time.

Last edited:
But not out of any desire to see Bama win, that's repulsive.

No, I just want the Bulldogs, having lost to the Tide, to then watch us beat them on the TSIO.

And then spend an entire month worrying about the associative property of football lol.

That's some fun torture, right there.

Go Vols!
I like your style.

I'm not ashamed to admit it ... I hate Georgia more than Bama. Those who have lived in Georgia probably understand ... Georgia fans are the absolute worst fans in all of CFB.
Understand, I have lived in GA and now AL so been around both fan bases. Some may not believe this but Bama fans are a bit more civil compared to GA fans. I would enjoy Bama losing just to see Bama fans in melt down but GA fans having a melt down would be better, even if I have to put up with bragging Tide fans for a week.

But as another poster above said, I'm happy either way.

Realistically that could happen because Milroe is a Ferrari SF90 Stradale after the Alabama coaches found out how to utilize his strengths, and because Coach DeBoer gets the most out of the team he coaches as shown with getting the Washington Huskies back to being a great team in 2022, and the undefeated regular season the Huskies had in 2023 along with them getting to the National Championship vs Michigan.
Georgia will spy Milroe to take away his run game, and they'll take away the deep passes. I think Milroe struggles tomorrow..........

I’m just glad one of them will lose, but I’m not sure which is better for us. UGA has the harder remaining road with at Texas, at Ole Miss, and us in Athens. ‘Bama just has at Tennessee and Mizzou at home from the highest-ranked teams (but also at LSU & OU, but I’m not confident there). UGA winning could allow us to give the Tide their 2nd loss and really set up a chance they miss the CFP should they lose a 3rd.

However, UGA losing would set up a likely matchup of undefeateds when ‘Bama comes to Knoxville, which would make a victory there more impressive.

I’m just hoping for an outlandish scenario where both Georgia & Alabama end with 3 losses and no CFP birth this year.

A Bama win solidifies the new coach with an early signature win. A Bama loss will send their fanbase into a tizzie. Which would then of course allow us to finish the job in Neyland later this season. But I can see Bama pulling out a close one, and not a high scoring affair...

I want UGAly to lose and then lose again to Texas. Im tired of them and ready to see their descent back into mediocrity. In fact, I see Kirby's tenure as a lot like Fulmer's. Dripping with talent, but losing control within the program. They have peaked and now starts the downhill slide.

I'm here for it too.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back