I want Georgia to lose tomorrow

I would love for Georgia to lose to Bama, Texas and us and be the best damn 9-3 team that’s not in the playoffs…and of course, I want Bama to lose to us in the regular season and then again in the playoffs as we run the table and they finish 13-2 (0-2 against the National Champ).

not saying that’s my prediction - but I would love to see it.

But not out of any desire to see Bama win, that's repulsive.

No, I just want the Bulldogs, having lost to the Tide, to then watch us beat them on the TSIO.

And then spend an entire month worrying about the associative property of football lol.

That's some fun torture, right there.

Go Vols!
You understand the psychology of Dawg fans perfectly. Genius.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
But not out of any desire to see Bama win, that's repulsive.

No, I just want the Bulldogs, having lost to the Tide, to then watch us beat them on the TSIO.

And then spend an entire month worrying about the associative property of football lol.

That's some fun torture, right there.

Go Vols!
I want Bama to lose because I’d like to see a meltdown down there

I want UGAly to lose and then lose again to Texas. Im tired of them and ready to see their descent back into mediocrity. In fact, I see Kirby's tenure as a lot like Fulmer's. Dripping with talent, but losing control within the program. They have peaked and now starts the downhill slide.

I'm here for it too.
There was a story about Kirby complaining how much harder it would be for him to win because other teams were recruiting better. In other words, 'If I can't have a 5 star to 3 star advantage then it will be hard to out coach the other teams". If we had equal talent, we would roll over Georgia every year. Fulmer did it for years. Kirby is going to be exposed.

You must be a Georgia Techster.
The good word is always:
Fark Georgia!
Yep, but still distant second behind TN.
I do love and appreciate their hatred of uga. They start it at freshman orientation and never let up.
So my hatred of uga is exponential.

Reactions: Vfl2407

VN Store

Back