I want to see the orange helmets again

I just don’t like the orange helmets. Curse or no curse. Just think the white helmets look better. I’m not particularly a fan of the all orange uniforms with orange jerseys and orange britches either. I like the white helmet and jersey with orange britches for away and white helmet and britches with orange jersey for home. I also like the Smokey gray and the black uniforms.

I just don’t like the orange helmets. Curse or no curse. Just think the white helmets look better. I’m not particularly a fan of the all orange uniforms with orange jerseys and orange britches either. I like the white helmet and jersey with orange britches for away and white helmet and britches with orange jersey for home. I also like the Smokey gray and the black uniforms.
I like the orange helmets and think they would look really good today with the all orange uniforms.

I don't want to hear any nonsense about how they were cursed because we had that awful game against USC Jr in those helmets. They look awesome and why not have all orange (helmets, jerseys, and pants) against Florida or Alabama? That's just me though because I never have cared for white helmets, but the Vols and Penn State are the only teams that look good with them.

Here’s your nonsense about how they were cursed…

BEGONE BLASPHEMING INFIDEL!!! Never!!!

Reactions: SpaceCoastVol
Why are some of yall so dogmatic when it comes to this stuff??? It's a f_ckin' color swap! How is it any different than wearing both orange and white jerseys/pants?
Why are some of you some of you so obsessed with uniforms and changes?
You want to be like Oregon, Okie State, Maryland? Gimmicks.
I prefer the more traditional looks.
Bama, Penn State for example.

Yeah, yeah, yeah but the kids love these alternate uniforms. I think it's mostly some fans.
Players want to win games and championships.

Why are some of you some of you so obsessed with uniforms and changes?
You want to be like Oregon, Okie State, Maryland? Gimmicks.
I prefer the more traditional looks.
Bama, Penn State for example.

Yeah, yeah, yeah but the kids love these alternate uniforms. I think it's mostly some fans.
Players want to win games and championships.
I'll bet you're fun at parties!

I like the orange helmets and think they would look really good today with the all orange uniforms.
Which is fine there is no rule that says we all have to agree. I just want the team to get through today’s game without getting caught looking ahead to the next game in Norman.
I am just enjoying watching them again. As much as I’m enjoying the offense I’m really enjoying the defense. They put me in mind of the defenses under Chavis in the 90s

The baseball "Vols" script logo on the side of the helmet would look clean too! It'd be cool to honor the baseball national championship that way at one of our home games.
Unless they alter the brand standards guide that UT uses, you’ll never see anything other than the T on the helmet, unless there’s a throwback to the pre-Power T era.

I don't want to hear any nonsense about how they were cursed because we had that awful game against USC Jr in those helmets. They look awesome and why not have all orange (helmets, jerseys, and pants) against Florida or Alabama? That's just me though because I never have cared for white helmets, but the Vols and Penn State are the only teams that look good with them.
I was in Columbia In ‘22. The orange helmets look dumb, and a lot like Clemson. Its a no from me.

I hated some of the changes post Fulmer on the Uniforms. The classic uniforms looked better and frankly they remind me of a better time. The new uniforms scream suckage and remind me of a rough time in Tenn sports.

Reactions: onevol74
Me too

I like them and think they look good

I think I read that UT hasn’t purchased any new orange helmets therefore they won’t be wearing them this year since not every player has one that fits.

No thank you. (For me anyway)

If th3 kids want to wear th3m then I'm all for it. Look good, play good.
Ahh, “the players like them” thing. In this era, the players like one thing - the amount of money they are being paid. See transfer portal for proof. They couldn’t care less what threads they get told to wear.

VN Store

Back