I want to see the orange helmets again

Wonder if the Traditionalist "Woke" fans out there get uptight when the BaseVols, and Ladies soft ball teams wear orange hats with white T's? I haven't heard a peep hmmmmm. It's our colors!!!

GBO

Wonder if the Traditionalist "Woke" fans out there get uptight when the BaseVols, and Ladies soft ball teams wear orange hats with white T's? I haven't heard a peep hmmmmm. It's our colors!!!

GBO
You really had to try to force the term “woke” into that post. Good job.

#1 - Me wanting to see orange helmets in no way indicates I don't value recruiting high quality players more. Plus, I wouldn't hold Georgia up as an example of recruiting character.

#2 - Most teams, including the SEC, have helmets that are their primary school color. Not saying I want them every game, but we should definitely have them in the rotation.
That is the problem. So many fans seem to diss the orange and white. Next thing you know they will screaming for lime green or some other ridiculous color. Gray and black are not our school colors.

Furthermore, the orange helmets were worn in the era of a defense that did not allow a touchdown all season. Cafego wore an orange helmet.

VN Store

Back