I would rather go .500 this season with Nico than see Milton start a single down from here on out.

Idk. I can’t predict the future. I can just root and hope for the best. I missed all of last season since I was at basic training and AIT. I was really hoping for a fun season to see some of what y’all saw. I’m holding out hope until the final bell brother.

Idk. I can’t predict the future. I can just root and hope for the best. I missed all of last season since I was at basic training and AIT. I was really hoping for a fun season to see some of what y’all saw. I’m holding out hope until the final bell brother.
I imagine Custer had the same philosophy. That didn't work out so well as I recall.

Yeah but… they’re also giving up every single 3rd down chance they have to get off the field. The tracking has been atrocious.

Basically, the whole team is a no show.
Yeah. It's bad. If we don't show up the 2nd half I'm going to have serious concerns about CJH. We looked completely unprepared as a team this whole game. And this team is full of seniors. This is really bad.

Reactions: EZE
Don’t risk injuring Nico behind this garbage o-line. Let him stay healthy so he can transfer to a decent program and have a future in tue NFL.
Best thing I've heard all night... we're pathetic....just sad.... But the bigger you once were the harder you fall....we are for ever the vandy.... And no I'm not going to make fun of them and call them candy.. because we suck as much as they do.... We are on par to be the vandy Kentucky if we're lucky and the South Carolina if we're lucky even more..dump show....

This ain’t on Joe. The OL isn’t protecting him at all and the DL is not getting any pressure on Mertz or making tackles. Really missing Coop in OL and Pili at LB. Once again, we are getting beat in the trenches which is ALWAYS the story against Florida. Why do our big uglies always become timid mice against the Gators??????

Yeah but… they’re also giving up every single 3rd down chance they have to get off the field. The tracking has been atrocious.

Basically, the whole team is a no show.
Yup, worse than SC last year if possible.

I would rather go .500 this season with Nico than see Milton start a single down from here on out.
And I damn well mean it. I am sick of this show. He is gone after this year anyway. Just do it and get it over with. We get to look forward to growing pains next year the longer we keep him in.
I think with this Oline, it’s going to be hard to start a freshman qb. The thought of playing Milton does make me nauseous though at this point.

Reactions: EZE
Never thought Milton was ever a good QB. There is a reason he has lost the starting job twice.

Joe Milton should never see the field again because of one play. Never mind any other play or player.

And I damn well mean it. I am sick of this show. He is gone after this year anyway. Just do it and get it over with. We get to look forward to growing pains next year the longer we keep him in.
Have the same energy about the defense

Way worse. SC was just a defensive breakdown. This is a total team no show so far.
First Offensive possession was crisp and efficient. But that long Etiene TD happened and it has been light out on both sides ever since. This team is mentally soft

Reactions: Pickle1
I kinda agree but obviously the playbook just isn’t working. Oline looks dismal. Dbacks same ol Dbacks.

VN Store

Back