Idiots Buck, Aikman mock flyover

Joe Buck, Troy Aikman Were the Victims of an Inside Job| si.com

This was done before the game, during a rehearsal. That means someone who works at FOX, either in a truck or a broadcast studio, pulled the clip on purpose and then leaked it on purpose to make Buck and Aikman look bad. And the fact that one of their co-workers would leak this clip to make the broadcast duo look bad really sucks.

That would actually be a douch move.
A wasted one at that. I still don’t see how anyone could interpret their comments as being anti-military. If people would actually read an article instead of just reading a headline they’d see it’s nothing more than questioning the necessity of a flyover.

A wasted one at that. I still don’t see how anyone could interpret their comments as being anti-military. If people would actually read an article instead of just reading a headline they’d see it’s nothing more than questioning the necessity of a flyover.
Well, they did add in their pro Harris/Biden (not Biden/Harris) support, but that really doesn't bother me.

Reactions: Boca Vol
It actually doesn't have to be spent either way. We can reduce the number of hours flown, pilots, fighter jets, and reduce military spending across the board and still have by far the best military in the world.
Yeah ok General Huff.

Well, they did add in their pro Harris/Biden (not Biden/Harris) support, but that really doesn't bother me.

Ras is correct. To act like flyovers began with Trump is typical of the Dems.

Reactions: FLVOL_79
It actually doesn't have to be spent either way. We can reduce the number of hours flown, pilots, fighter jets, and reduce military spending across the board and still have by far the best military in the world.

Yeah because who needs to practice when flying something as simple as an aircraft.

You don't think we can scale back and still be the best? That would be an indictment of our military prowess, if you do not admit this
We scale back when we’re in peacetime. But I agree with @hog88 about training. We have to train constantly to stay the best. These flyovers at ballgames and nascar aren’t only for show, they usually train too. I’ve done flyovers several times, we always did some training before the flyover, usually it was low level which got pretty hairy and bumpy.

We scale back when we’re in peacetime. But I agree with @hog88 about training. We have to train constantly to stay the best. These flyovers at ballgames and nascar aren’t only for show, they usually train too. I’ve done flyovers several times, we always did some training before the flyover, usually it was low level which got pretty hairy and bumpy.

I would like to see a leaner, meaner less PC military. Fully adopt the attitude that our military is there to kill people and break things and adjust training and purchasing accordingly.

Reactions: newokie03

Moving the goalposts? So to be clear, you don't disagree with anything in my post when you sarcastically said "Yeah. OK general huff." You're just butthurt about me being right?

BTW, we're always at war. You gotta have reasons to spend the money and so we end up with endless war and spending. It's quite the boondoggle you're justifying.

Moving the goalposts? So to be clear, you don't disagree with anything in my post when you sarcastically said "Yeah. OK general huff." You're just butthurt about me being right?

BTW, we're always at war. You gotta have reasons to spend the money and so we end up with endless war and spending. It's quite the boondoggle you're justifying.
Ugh

People are such sensitive nancies. They weren't mocking the military, they were mocking government spending.
They knew the mics were on. Those are training flights. If they don't come over the stadium nobody would have seen them. They happen either way. Pilots have to fly so often to stay skilled and certified. The left is dumb as a box of rocks.

VN Store

Back