If big daddy Gov shows up at your door to take your guns

DT420

What would you do?

If enough people shoot them on their doorstep, will they eventually give up? If everybody shoots them on their doorstep, I think they will give up.

What would you do?

If enough people shoot them on their doorstep, will they eventually give up? If everybody shoots them on their doorstep, I think they will give up.

Hypothetically, this would be pursuant to law. Are you the law and order party or not?

Reactions: Tyler Durden
I'm all for it, those who choose to fight will either die in a shootout with the feds or live in a prison for the rest of their lives. Either way they'll no longer be a menace to society. Win-win situation IMO.

What fantasy world do you live in where this is even remotely possible? There's been hundreds of children murdered at school and the government does nothing, why would they start now?

A world where men think they are women, women think they are men and we give drugs to children to mutilate their genitals, assuming they weren't murdered... I mean aborted.

What world do you live in?

A world where men think they are women, women think they are men and we give drugs to children to mutilate their genitals, assuming they weren't murdered... I mean aborted.

What world do you live in?
Ok some of you think about pedophilia, child trafficking, and apparently the mutilation of children way too much. It says a lot about you IMO. Seek help.

VN Store

Back