If big daddy Gov shows up at your door to take your guns

I understand what you're saying. Honestly the trend we're seeing will result in a totalitarian type gov. You have people calling for "re-education camps" like china and now you're seeing the military purging conservatives, in the name of extremism. The trend does not boad well for pro-constitution Americans.
No it does not. The extremism we are seeing in both government and media is concerning to say the least.

Reactions: GroverCleveland
I can't answer this question, but I can tell you something that was jarring to me (even as a lifelong conservative)

I had an employee attempt suicide and was admitted to a mental hospital for a week. He was released on a Saturday.

He came back to work on Monday and he was able to purchase a handgun at a local drugstore on his lunch break.

In what state does the CVS sell handguns?

I guess they want to make sure the local red hat gang doesnt sit there and hand out Budweisers to the hillbilly crowd in an effort to illegally sway votes to Trump.
I remember in East TN people getting arrested for stuff like that, candidates hanging around the polling stations handing out cigarettes and chewing tobacco to people walking in. If you truly think the white man is trying to stop you from voting by making you thirsty bring a Coleman water jug and thwart his ass. Also who are these people standing in line for hours to vote? The 2020 election was the most voted in history and my wife and I were in and out in less than 30 minutes on election day. The line to early vote was super long so I assumed it would take forever, I found out later what looked impossibly long was taking about 45 minutes to get done.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back