If big daddy Gov shows up at your door to take your guns

A better approach is to live in a state where the state and local LEOs won’t enforce such obvious federal over reach and where the state Governor won’t allow fed LEOs to exercise this bull **** gun grabbing. People do have a choice on their exposure to this stuff

What state is that, lol?

Lol. Your best friend is a narc.

Good thread.

Yep. Grew up together since middle school playing basketball. He went into the military and went to Afghanistan. And like his brother he became a cop and moved up the ladder. Life....

Yep. Grew up together since middle school playing basketball. He went into the military and went to Afghanistan. And like his brother he became a cop and moved up the ladder. Life....

Oh, I didn't ask for his life story.

We may have witnessed the bravery of Leos with the mask mandate. There were Sheriffs all over who chose a "non enforcement" approach.
Lol I’d guess that was more of a “I’m not paid enough for this ****” response by and large.

I'm all for it, those who choose to fight will either die in a shootout with the feds or live in a prison for the rest of their lives. Either way they'll no longer be a menace to society. Win-win situation IMO.

So you are relying on other people to fully dictate your rights as a human being.... you'd make a good hamburger.

I'm all for it, those who choose to fight will either die in a shootout with the feds or live in a prison for the rest of their lives. Either way they'll no longer be a menace to society. Win-win situation IMO.
They weren't a menace until the government showed up at their door to take away what they perceive s their constitutional right.

So people the police pull over for broken taillights or "suspicious activity" are a menace as well?

Your logic falls apart when turned on itself.

Reactions: AM64
So, it's talking **** to point out that your best friend is a narc?

Lol.

Because you say it like it's a bad thing. Let me know when your hooker ex needs to get off the crack. Might be able to hook em up Dr. Phil style.

VN Store

Back