If big daddy Gov shows up at your door to take your guns

From third party people. The poll workers still can pass out water.
The wording in the bill which I posted a link to is the poll officers have the authority to “make available” water to the electors which could include self serve water stations. They are not prohibited from accepting water from third party individuals for the purpose of establishing the self serve stations. This is where the “lawyer” tripped over his clown shoes.

The bill clearly prohibits any third party individual from interacting with the electors and specifically used the example of handing out food and water as a means to approach the electors.

The wording in the bill which I posted a link to is the poll officers have the authority to “make available” water to the electors which could include self serve water stations. They are not prohibited from accepting water from third party individuals for the purpose of establishing the self serve stations. This is where the “lawyer” tripped over his clown shoes.

The bill clearly prohibits any third party individual from interacting with the electors and specifically used the example of handing out food and water as a means to approach the electors.
I guess they want to make sure the local red hat gang doesnt sit there and hand out Budweisers to the hillbilly crowd in an effort to illegally sway votes to Trump.

Reactions: StarRaider
I guess they want to make sure the local red hat gang doesnt sit there and hand out Budweisers to the hillbilly crowd in an effort to illegally sway votes to Trump.
Yeah it cuts both ways. We’ve had these rules in Texas for as long as I can remember. No interaction with electors by third parties at polling centers. It works fine and minimizes drama... once people stop bitching about their method of plying voters has been removed anyway it minimizes drama

Inapplicable example. The government can revoke a person's driving privileges. And that kid didn't use a car, he used a stockpile of arms that he should not have had access to in his mental state.

You are obviously unfamiliar with the ambivalence displayed by the denizens of Monroe County when it comes to the relationship of government issued driving privileges and actual operation of a motor vehicle.

Reactions: StarRaider
I like to ask, if they are mentally unfit to own a gun, then are they also mentally unfit to vote.
I keep saying it. It should be one standard for all rights. The same document(s) you have to show to buy a gun, you need to vote, you need for SS, you need in every federal interation. For state issues they can require more or less documents for state specific topics.

Probably won’t happen with the amount of Mexicans they are importing. We are well and truly screwed. Doesn’t help that most Republicans are sellouts and not much better than the people they pretend to oppose

You'll keep voting for them

What would you do?

If enough people shoot them on their doorstep, will they eventually give up? If everybody shoots them on their doorstep, I think they will give up.

To make them give up forever we would need to be much more brutal than that.

Define mental illness.

Someone who takes anti depressants?

A woman who took anti depressants 10 years ago due to a divorce?

A military vet who was diagnosed with PTSD 25 years ago?

Where is the magic line?
I can't answer this question, but I can tell you something that was jarring to me (even as a lifelong conservative)

I had an employee attempt suicide and was admitted to a mental hospital for a week. He was released on a Saturday.

He came back to work on Monday and he was able to purchase a handgun at a local drugstore on his lunch break.

If i wasn't a Christian it would be different but guns are temporary just as cars, money etc..the only thing truly important is our souls. our souls will be alive long after the guns have rusted.
I am not sure how to argue that. On one hand I agree with you, but on the other I am not quite ready to meet Jesus and giving a bunch of scumbags the implement of my death is not exactly what I care to do at this juncture.

I can't answer this question, but I can tell you something that was jarring to me (even as a lifelong conservative)

I had an employee attempt suicide and was admitted to a mental hospital for a week. He was released on a Saturday.

He came back to work on Monday and he was able to purchase a handgun at a local drugstore on his lunch break.

Your point is valid.

My concern is though nobody can answer it and nothing scares me more than bureaucracy.

I am not sure how to argue that. On one hand I agree with you, but on the other I am not quite ready to meet Jesus and giving a bunch of scumbags the implement of my death is not exactly what I care to do at this juncture.

I understand what you're saying. Honestly the trend we're seeing will result in a totalitarian type gov. You have people calling for "re-education camps" like china and now you're seeing the military purging conservatives, in the name of extremism. The trend does not boad well for pro-constitution Americans.

VN Store

Back