If Harbaugh leaves do we go after any Michigan players?

Maybe we should go after Jacob Oden again, the one who went to the '22 Vols-Bama game and created the video of his experience.

We could use elite safeties....and cb's for that matter. I'm not sure why this hasn't been more of a priority.

Reactions: BucksnortVol
He may very well stay at Mich. He might just be looking for an even bigger pay at Mich.
I think it’s about more than just the money but also about protection(ncaa stuff). Not sure an NFL team is willing to meet all of his demands as far as front office. I think he is serious about leaving for the NFL as he was when the Vikings passed on him, I also think he may burn his bridges with them eventually. I have no idea.

Last edited:
He may very well stay at Mich. He might just be looking for an even bigger pay at Mich.
That cheater knows what’s coming and he wants out. No team is gonna come close to the offer UM has given him. He could have already signed. If I were Michigan I would not extend him or want anything to do with him again.

If Harbaugh leaves do we go after any Michigan players?​

Vol Nation outside the players' dorm after Harbaugh leaves.
black-friday-shopping.gif

Now that little Jimmy is gone, is there any guys in the portal we should grab? Be interesting to watch what happens to that roster.

It’s not like we didn’t reach out to several guys. Probably kick the tires here on a few as well.
Who'd we reach out to? With huge needs in different places with immediate playing time to go with it we couldn't close on any one of the many that have left Bama's program?

VN Store

Back