If Tennessee goes 8-4 will Butch Jones be named SEC Coach of the Year?

Clowney is salivating? Did you watch the UT-Scar game last year? You know the strongest unit on our team?

No, but I do hope you're 12 and that you'll eventually grow up. For the adult Vol fans, I didn't state that Clowney would be successful. But, if UT is one-dimensional due to lack of a good passing game, no line can keep a good DE in check, and Clowney is exceptional. For you, kiddo, I'd like to say that an o-line vs an exceptional DE is only as good as a back picking up a block. Now pull your pants all the way up. No one wants to see your underwear.

PS, I see you, or someone, edited the "retarded" comment.

No, but I do hope you're 12 and that you'll eventually grow up. For the adult Vol fans, I didn't state that Clowney would be successful. But, if UT is one-dimensional due to lack of a good passing game, no line can keep a good DE in check, and Clowney is exceptional. For you, kiddo, I'd like to say that an o-line vs an exceptional DE is only as good as a back picking up a block. Now pull your pants all the way up. No one wants to see your underwear.

PS, I see you, or someone, edited the "retarded" comment.

We were 1 dimensional last year. Everybody in the stadium knew what we were going to do. And Tiny owned Clowney for all but 1 play in that game.

VN Store

Back